The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Pub Gathering

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:21 PM
Reaction score
Hello Grenadier Community. My wife and I will be in London on FridayMay 10th for the purpose of having lunch at the Pub. We have a 3:30 reservation and were hoping that we could meet up with other Grenadier owners at that time. We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible and to share our experiences with this great vehicle. Perhaps a group photo could be taken to be posted on this website.
Cheers,
Gibby

Attachments

• tempImagenauzC0.jpg
    tempImagenauzC0.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 39
  • tempImageqoaZsh.jpg
    tempImageqoaZsh.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
Hello Grenadier Community. My wife and I will be in London on FridayMay 10th for the purpose of having lunch at the Pub. We have a 3:30 reservation and were hoping that we could meet up with other Grenadier owners at that time. We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible and to share our experiences with this great vehicle. Perhaps a group photo could be taken to be posted on this website.
Cheers,
Gibby
What a fine idea. It's one of my daughter's bday party that day so unfortunately cannot join. A fine idea and shout out though. Is that the Cross of St. George on your roof?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Cheers,
Gibby
Hi Gibby, great idea! I would love to meet some of you. Unfortunately the journey is too far for me. I hope you can find some nice people to talk to.

Gibby

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What a fine idea. It's one of my daughter's bday party that day so unfortunately cannot join. A fine idea and shout out though. Is that the Cross of St. George on your roof?
Yes, it is! very observant of you.

Gibby

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Gibby, great idea! I would love to meet some of you. Unfortunately the journey is too far for me. I hope you can find some nice people to talk to.
Thank you, am certain that we will meet some fun people. I have business in Rotterdam and decided to take a side trip to the UK.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Soooooo close! We leave London for Scotland at noon on the 10th. Any chance for the 9th?

Gibby

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am sorry to say we have to be in Marlow that day. If there ever is a change that we can meet, I am looking forward to it! If we have a change in plans, I will contact this thread.

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
Can’t make this one but think we will be there last of August.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Unrelated - @Gibby what can you tell me about your avatar?

Gibby

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Unrelated - @Gibby what can you tell me about your avatar?
Hello Krabby.
The Avatar came from the logo on the door of my wife Susan’s 1952 Chevy 5 window pickup. This gave me the idea of using it as our logo for Graves End Motor Company, our retirement Segway from my 50 year career as a BMW and MINI Dealer-Daniels BMW.com. It seems a little gruesome, but it is fitting given my stage in life and the desire to keep older vehicles alive.
I am still employed full time as owner of Daniels BMW/MINI of Allentown and still pursuing the INEOS Franchise for our market in NE Pennsylvania. We also have a Certified BMW, MINI, and many other brand Collision Center. We have also restored many vehicle
The intent of Graves End is to promote off-roading on our 22 acre trail, started primarily to serve the Land Rover crowd but will expand to invite INEOS owners as well. The course is located on our 73 acre farm in Kempton, PA and we are in the process of building a barn to house our car collection as well as a maintence facility. A separate entertainment pavilion, house and guest house are also planned.
So, that’s about it!
G

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Krabby.
The Avatar came from the logo on the door of my wife Susan’s 1952 Chevy 5 window pickup. This gave me the idea of using it as our logo for Graves End Motor Company, our retirement Segway from my 50 year career as a BMW and MINI Dealer-Daniels BMW.com. It seems a little gruesome, but it is fitting given my stage in life and the desire to keep older vehicles alive.
I am still employed full time as owner of Daniels BMW/MINI of Allentown and still pursuing the INEOS Franchise for our market in NE Pennsylvania. We also have a Certified BMW, MINI, and many other brand Collision Center. We have also restored many vehicle
The intent of Graves End is to promote off-roading on our 22 acre trail, started primarily to serve the Land Rover crowd but will expand to invite INEOS owners as well. The course is located on our 73 acre farm in Kempton, PA and we are in the process of building a barn to house our car collection as well as a maintence facility. A separate entertainment pavilion, house and guest house are also planned.
So, that’s about it!
G
Wow. That’s really cool. Have you ever been affiliated with the R.O.V.E.R.S. Club? We’re a central/eastern PA/NJ club. Ive been jealous of two of my friend’s series trucks as they also had business logos on them. They were patinaed and proper looking. I’d love something like that on Glaurie but not sure what. My dad had a service station in the 70s so I might try to cobble something together.

Hopefully having an established BMW dealer helps you get a future IA dealership.

Gibby

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Krabby. Yes I am a member of R.O.V.R.S. Club. Mark and Bill are great people who make the Club a lot of fun. I had the Club out to my farm last summer to break in the trail I built over the winter and those that attended enjoyed the day.
Your friend's truck looks great sporting that signage. I do not know if a Grenadier can pull off that look, but it should be fun experimenting. Was that photo taken at Bills? Looks familiar.
Where and what type of service station did your Dad have?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Krabby. Yes I am a member of R.O.V.R.S. Club. Mark and Bill are great people who make the Club a lot of fun. I had the Club out to my farm last summer to break in the trail I built over the winter and those that attended enjoyed the day.
Your friend's truck looks great sporting that signage. I do not know if a Grenadier can pull off that look, but it should be fun experimenting. Was that photo taken at Bills? Looks familiar.
Where and what type of service station did your Dad have?
That was taken in February up at Spruce Cabin (Evan's hunting club). It's Galen's truck (he was president for a while) and it's a very well sorted 88.

My dad and grandfather had a station in Belleville, NJ - it was a Phillips 66 for fuel and they had a shop on sight.

Back
Top Bottom