The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Grenadier New England

Icgreen3

Production/Transit
Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
How has the dealer service been. Meaning issues with any vehicle problems or simply maintenance intervals?

Last edited:

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have gone to Curry in Danbury for my service so far. They have been responsive and very good. It isn't convenient to go there but I coordinate it with my work schedule.

I did reach out to KO for windshield and was told to use Safelite. Ended up going to Curry to get it done. I also contacted them about resetting the fuel level sensor error code but never heard back from them. Hoping I can schedule an oil change this summer with them.

RobP

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
KO took care of my fuel level sensor error and have been extremely responsive. I purchased a few accessories from them since and they've been great to work with.

ErnieB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:13 AM
Reaction score
I'll be driving the Grenadier from Utah to Connecticut in September to visit my parents and would like to get an oil change before returning. I'll schedule this with Curry. Good service?

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'll be driving the Grenadier from Utah to Connecticut in September to visit my parents and would like to get an oil change before returning. I'll schedule this with Curry. Good service?
Yes. They are great. Oil change will run you $300 though…

PRSmith

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I decided to have my new Grenadier "rust proofed" living in the land of DOT winter salt lovers, I thought an ounce of prevention for modest price was worth it. Campbell Coating and Restoration in Abington Mass. was outstanding. The owner, Dana, loves the Green and did a spectacular detailed job WoolWaxing my Green. I highly recommend Campbell's.

Back
Top Bottom