The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build Thread Grenadier Michael's Utility Wagon Build 🙂

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
My build is nearing completion, in preparation for my biggest trip to date, a 16 day adventure through outback NSW, SA and Queensland visiting Nyngan, Broken Hill, Tibooburra, Cameron Corner, Innamincka, Betoota, Birdsville, Mungerannie and Blinman.

My Utility Wagon (2-seater) has been set up to suit my particular needs, as you will see in the following overview.

I'll post some more photos later, and I'm of course happy to answer any questions that you may have.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:10 AM
Reaction score
My build is nearing completion, in preparation for my biggest trip to date, a 16 day adventure through outback NSW, SA and Queensland visiting Nyngan, Broken Hill, Tibooburra, Cameron Corner, Innamincka, Betoota, Birdsville, Mungerannie and Blinman.

My Utility Wagon (2-seater) has been set up to suit my particular needs, as you will see in the following overview.

I'll post some more photos later, and I'm of course happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Very cool set up!

Back
Top Bottom