The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier collected

Firestarter_phil

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Hi there friends,
just wanted to join now that I have collected and properly driven the Grenadier…….love it and have nothing negative to report.

We have gone for the petrol version and happy to talk to anyone thinking about buying one!

IMG_4450.jpeg

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
Well I can hardly say I don’t like it as, it’s identical to mine in every way externally, even down to have no side steps (even though I have paid for them)

Happy trucking my friend.

Tip - make sure the tyres are no more inflated than 37psi

Firestarter_phil

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well I can hardly say I don’t like it as, it’s identical to mine in every way externally, even down to have no side steps (even though I have paid for them)

I have also paid for the side steps and the roof rack but the agency seem pretty rubbish at getting hold of them or communicating about it. Am certainly not a fan of the comms from the agents.

Reactions: PBD

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
Hi there friends,
just wanted to join now that I have collected and properly driven the Grenadier…….love it and have nothing negative to report.

We have gone for the petrol version and happy to talk to anyone thinking about buying one!

View attachment 7820905
Congratulations Firestarter_Phil, Looks fantastic! Those rims and tires look amazing and proper on the Grenadier.
Same ones I have ordered. DaBull

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I have also paid for the side steps and the roof rack but the agency seem pretty rubbish at getting hold of them or communicating about it. Am certainly not a fan of the comms from the agents.

Well it looks like it’s pot luck then. I bumped into a woman in a Fieldmaster last week, she had picked it up a few days before. It was kitted out with the roof rack, side steps and a light bar. She said they hadn’t got the shovel and rear table though.

Think she must have ticked every box on the extras list.

Her Agent was Halliwell Jones (Chester)

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Congratulations Firestarter_Phil, Looks fantastic! Those rims and tires look amazing and proper on the Grenadier.
Same ones I have ordered. DaBull

I am probably considered biased but I firmly believe it’s the best wheel and tyre combo the IA offer.

There are some good looking aftermarket wheels though.

Dermot

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new Grenadier. I collected mine a month ago and just love it. Have fun!!
Dermot

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi there friends,

View attachment 7820905
Welcome - I have had Fieldmaster diesel since 10th May. Amazing. Just down the road from you near Devizes

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I will drive through your town quite often as I’m often in Somerset. I’ll keep my eye out and ‘toot’ if I see you
I’m a few miles north of Newbury. Magic mushroom petrol utility wagon although as of Sunday it won’t be around for a while as talking it to Rotterdam for shipping to South Africa.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Ditto. Bar mine is diesel. Loving the vehicle. I reckon 12 months down the line these will be acknowledged as a big hit.

Back
Top Bottom