The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
Greetings to everyone. Just took delivery of my ew Grenadier. I live in Arkansas so quite a ways from a dealer. Holding my breath in that but excited about the vehicle. Looking forward to participating in the forum.
Welcome. Congrats. From now on, you won't have to wait much longer. The Grenadier and especially the forum will keep you moving.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:57 PM
Reaction score
Great news! I hope you love your as much as we love ours! The more I drive it, the more I want to take it out. It is such a cool bad ass ride. It is so much better than all the click bait seeking reviewers are targeting.

FN awesome!

Attachments

• 0CC5E91E-70DC-45DA-9617-296AB290C785.jpeg
    0CC5E91E-70DC-45DA-9617-296AB290C785.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7

Thunderbird

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Greetings to everyone. Just took delivery of my ew Grenadier. I live in Arkansas so quite a ways from a dealer. Holding my breath in that but excited about the vehicle. Looking forward to participating in the forum.
I just got mine last night in OKC. Who is your closest dealer? I’m about 3hrs from the Dallas dealer so I’m fairly nervous about how that will work should something happen.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score
Hi mrwalls1, Congratulations. Don't stare at it too much or everyone will think you have lost it. I least my wife thinks I have. Enjoy!
DaBull

mrwalls1

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just got mine last night in OKC. Who is your closest dealer? I’m about 3hrs from the Dallas dealer so I’m fairly nervous about how that will work should something happen.
Yep. Closest dealer is also in Dallas which is 5 hours away. A bit nervous about that. My check engine light came on when I filled the vehicle with fuel the first time. Ineos says that’s a software bug and has happened to quite a few people. No way to get it off without going to the dealer. A little disappointed on that.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yep. Closest dealer is also in Dallas which is 5 hours away. A bit nervous about that. My check engine light came on when I filled the vehicle with fuel the first time. Ineos says that’s a software bug and has happened to quite a few people. No way to get it off without going to the dealer. A little disappointed on that.
I think some have had luck clearing this themselves with one of the blue tooth OBD tools, let me see if I can find the post.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe not, mileage may vary it sounds like

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
Any normal code scanner will clear the code.

mrwalls1

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Great news! I hope you love your as much as we love ours! The more I drive it, the more I want to take it out. It is such a cool bad ass ride. It is so much better than all the click bait seeking reviewers are targeting.

FN awesome!
Yep. I used my old OBD2 scanner which doesn’t recognize the Grenadier but utilizes a generic 2024 vehicle. I was able to erase the Check Engine code. That led to another yellow triangle error message on the Grenadier. But if you close up the vehicle, lock the doors, and leave the vehicle for ten minutes, this resets the system. When I started it up the error message was gone. Hope that helps.

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
Welcome and Go Hogs!! When I picked mine up from the dealer, they told me not to "top it off" when filling. Pump it till it stops and don't "top it off". They said the sensor float can get stuck and cause that error.

I'll be driving mine to Little Rock and Hot Springs this summer, if you want to hit some trails let me know.

mrwalls1

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome and Go Hogs!! When I picked mine up from the dealer, they told me not to "top it off" when filling. Pump it till it stops and don't "top it off". They said the sensor float can get stuck and cause that error.

I'll be driving mine to Little Rock and Hot Springs this summer, if you want to hit some trails let me know.
Thanks Gothenburg feedback. I’ll be a bit more cautious about fueling up. Let me know if you make it to the Hot Springs area. Some good trails in the Ouachita National Forest.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome, @mrwalls1 Sorry I missed your thread up until now. Congratulations on taking delivery. I hope you enjoy your Grenadier as much as I'm loving mine!

I had the same fault last week after I overfilled my gas tank. I went to the local BrakeMax and they cleared it for me. It went off about 5 seconds after I cranked the engine once it was reset.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yep. I used my old OBD2 scanner which doesn’t recognize the Grenadier but utilizes a generic 2024 vehicle. I was able to erase the Check Engine code. That led to another yellow triangle error message on the Grenadier. But if you close up the vehicle, lock the doors, and leave the vehicle for ten minutes, this resets the system. When I started it up the error message was gone. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom