The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings to all,from Bogota,New Jersey

Mjolnirs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
My name is Dave, I've been on this journey since 11/17/2020. I picked up my Greni last night from Curry IG dealer in Danbury Connecticut. The only way I can explain it is like meeting my child for the first time(ok that's a little over exaggerated). Looking forward to meeting all or some of you and picking your brain. If you're ever in my neck of the woods look me up love to see your rig.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
My name is Dave, I've been on this journey since 11/17/2020. I picked up my Greni last night from Curry IG dealer in Danbury Connecticut. The only way I can explain it is like meeting my child for the first time(ok that's a little over exaggerated). Looking forward to meeting all or some of you and picking your brain. If you're ever in my neck of the woods look me up love to see your rig.
Hi Mjolnirs, Congratulations on your new child. Like a new child, worlds of joy along with a few fits. All Good. ;)
DaBull

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
I don't agree with "a child", but i agree with a material dream 😍

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes. Another Jersey guy!

Welcome to the board. How is your truck specd?

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi five fellow NJ resident! I have yet to spot another in the wild.

Mjolnirs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes. Another Jersey guy!

Welcome to the board. How is your truck specd?
Hi neighbor. Someone else specd out my truck. It was ordered by them and delivered but they then changed their mind, so I jumped at the chance since my reservation was refunded to me a couple of weeks prior. That lit a fire inside me, so I called a dealer to order one but they actually had a few for sale on the lot and the rest is history.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Dave. Another Jersey guy here. Congratulations on your purchase. How did you spec your truck?

Mjolnirs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Dave. Another Jersey guy here. Congratulations on your purchase. How did you spec your truck?
Good morning neighbor. Long story short,my reservation got refunded, called the nearest dealer to see if they had any on lot for sale. They had 5, so I got a shale blue wagon.. love it. When and where are you getting yours? They have 7 for sale, dealer near Philly.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning neighbor. Long story short,my reservation got refunded, called the nearest dealer to see if they had any on lot for sale. They had 5, so I got a shale blue wagon.. love it. When and where are you getting yours? They have 7 for sale, dealer near Philly.
FWIW, everyone’s $450 deposit was returned with no bearing on your order. If you were able to find a comparable/satisfactory in stock totally makes sense to go that way.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My truck arrived in Baltimore aboard the Morning Lady on November 15th. It arrived at Curry in Danbury on December 28th or 29th. I’ll have my truck as soon as Curry has MCO in their possession. Magic Mushroom Trialmaster w black roof. Hope to see you out on the roads.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My truck arrived in Baltimore aboard the Morning Lady on November 15th. It arrived at Curry in Danbury on December 28th or 29th. I’ll have my truck as soon as Curry has MCO in their possession. Magic Mushroom Trialmaster w black roof. Hope to see you out on the roads.
I really hope it's not 6+ weeks from port to handover.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
HI Mjoinirs, Congratulations on your new Shale Blue Grenadier. Same color I picked. Still waiting on mine to arrive in April. Enjoy!

Mjolnirs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the greet👍

Mjolnirs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wow, that's were I picked mine up,I'm sure I saw yours there. I checked all their inventory out. Yes hope to see you around. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom