The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings From Newcastle (upon Tyne)

IanG4x4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, great to see a forum like this up and running.
A long-time Defender owner here, who's almost cancelled the Grenadier order several times. Build date now in February, so lets see what happens as the patience is wearing a bit thin.
Looking forward to seeing the posts roll in as people take delivery.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Ian. How did you spec your "final" order?

IanG4x4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
Finally ordered a Belstaff Edition, in the utility rear panel configuration, with black body and white roof. Have a 110 Defender Utility atm and its one of the most versatile cars to use and I cover thousands of miles in it each month. This is the update Land Rover should have done years ago.
Do you have yours spec'd yet in the U.S.? I see the North American market will get different bumpers, wonder what else will be different.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
Finally ordered a Belstaff Edition, in the utility rear panel configuration, with black body and white roof. Have a 110 Defender Utility atm and its one of the most versatile cars to use and I cover thousands of miles in it each month. This is the update Land Rover should have done years ago.
Do you have yours spec'd yet in the U.S.? I see the North American market will get different bumpers, wonder what else will be different.
I have about a dozen configurations in the hopper but it would take some real focus to commit to a particular arrangement if I had to today. The NA specs aren't finalized AFAIK ("as far as I know" for the acronymly challenged ;)) so the configurer is more of a play tool. Ineos said "early in the new year"they will reveal more details and announce their dealership partners here. We're very much still in the dark.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:02 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, great to see a forum like this up and running.
A long-time Defender owner here, who's almost cancelled the Grenadier order several times. Build date now in February, so lets see what happens as the patience is wearing a bit thin.
Looking forward to seeing the posts roll in as people take delivery.
Welcome aboard Ian.

Different bumpers in Australia too!

My patience was wearing a bit thin a few months ago too but it's getting so close now that excitement has overtaken it

Back
Top Bottom