The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from Canada

Local time
7:28 PM
Reaction score
Good morning all
My wife is 'encouraging' me to part with my old Defender 90, in favour of something safer (ie airbags) that we can put the babies in for future adventures.  The Grenadier seems to match our priorities more closely than recent models from more established automakers.
We now live in BC, Canada, and have at various points driven a couple subarus, VW, toyota, and our current 2007 LR3 and 2004 Defender 90 into the sunset/woods in Alberta, BC, Ontario and Quebec, with the occasional trip south of the border.
I think the Grenadier will be the next vehicle, though I've no idea yet where in Canada they will be available to test drive or purchase.
Glad to see a likeminded group interested in the truck.

Jmccmick

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum mate. I'm sure people will post upcoming Grenadier tour events here so stay tuned

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
Also a Canadian out of Alberta here. Welcome to the group.

Local time
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Just joined the forum. I'm from Northern Ontario and have reserved one back in October. Looking forward to seeing and learning where in Canada the Grenadier will be sold and serviced. Hoping for more info soon.

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, nice to see quite a few people getting excited about this vehicle.  Wish we did not have to wait until 2023 here in the US

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
jcook said:
Hi Everyone
Just joined the forum. I'm from Northern Ontario and have reserved one back in October. Looking forward to seeing and learning where in Canada the Grenadier will be sold and serviced. Hoping for more info soon.

I grew up in Northern Ontario, a ways north of Thunder Bay. Beautiful country and the Grenadier will feel right at home. 

Welcome to the forums.

PL1

Local time
Reaction score
I went to the 2B Tour event in Seattle at the beginning of Feb.  Greg (SVP for Grenadier in North America) said there would be a 2B Tour in Canada when they have finished in the US.  Keep your eyes open for an Email invitation, and sign up.  You will not be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom