The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Good morning folks!

pmatusov

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,

glad to be here - got my Grenadier on December 7, and enjoying it since.
I've been a long-time Jeep and Land Rover owner - had three Jeeps (still have one) and 7 Land Rovers (still have 4).
I put the deposit on a Grenadier in 2019 - took four long years for it to be here. Attended two test drive events - in Rowher Flats near Lancaster, CA, and near Superstition Mountain in Imperial County, CA. Put my impressions from test drives and from a few days of ownership here.

Peter

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
Welcome! That's quite the write up you've linked to. Thanks for sharing. (y)

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,

glad to be here - got my Grenadier on December 7, and enjoying it since.
I've been a long-time Jeep and Land Rover owner - had three Jeeps (still have one) and 7 Land Rovers (still have 4).
I put the deposit on a Grenadier in 2019 - took four long years for it to be here. Attended two test drive events - in Rowher Flats near Lancaster, CA, and near Superstition Mountain in Imperial County, CA. Put my impressions from test drives and from a few days of ownership here.

Peter
Hi pmatusov, Great write up. Enjoyed readin it. I was out at Rowher Flats too and enjoyed the off-road test. Picking mine up in Pasadena in April, just in time for my birthday. Look forward to continued comments. DaBull

2wheelfish

Production/Transit
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome and nice write up. We were probably at Rowher Flats at the same time. Also really appreciate the comparisons and pictures next to the LR4. I’m coming from an LR3 and was curious about those differences in size and ergonomics. Thanks and congrats.

Back
Top Bottom