The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Going the extra mile

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:43 PM
Reaction score
I must say I’m really impressed with the rhino roof rack supplied by Ineos. It may be heavy but super strong and robust. We’ve had up to 200kg on it at some points when going real remote as in the Kalahari, Chobe and Moremi regions. Off course we gradually use the fuel from the roof as we don’t like the weight up there all the time. It’s definitely built to last and I certainly wouldn’t be putting fuel cans on the side of the vehicle.
Hanging out here for an aftermarket auxiliary fuel tank.
Looks like @globalgregors travels a bit lighter than us. Maybe we’re just getting older and like to be more comfortable 🤔
Picked up my Gren three days ago, and last night I rolled it into the garage for a once-over. I had a few loose T-nuts on the roof rack, and also disassembled all the foot-clamps to properly lubricate the bolts. I can confirm this is one substantially built rack!

chrsbe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score
I mounted the Bison Gear side panels and their jerry can holders. Besides some minor issues installation is straightforward. I am still waiting for the Delta 4x4 ladder to arrive. 5 canisters are fine. (Hey @Bison-Gear an adapter on the ladder to mount jerry cans would be nice)

PXL_20240122_140406440.jpgPXL_20240122_140440102.jpgPXL_20240122_140325773.jpg

Last edited:

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I mounted the Bison Gear side panels and their cherry can holders. Besides some minor issues installation is straightforward. I am still waiting for the Delta 4x4 ladder to arrive. 5 canisters are fine. (Hey @Bison-Gear an adapter on the ladder to mount cherry cans would be nice)

View attachment 7841816View attachment 7841817View attachment 7841818
Hello,

I must admit that Eldoret Blue looks great even on cloudy day.
In terms of securing your canister holders, we recommend using either a padlock or a cotter pin for added safety.
Additionally, if you have any requests or suggestions for our current or new products, please feel free to reach out to us. At Bison Gear, we highly value the input of our customers.

nuclearmonkey

Grenadier Ordered
Contract Signed
Local time
5:43 PM
Reaction score
Nice pic! With respect to the rattling, can you tell if it’s from the side panel, or the Jerry can / holder? I’ve been considering these side panels - application would be for maxtrax and rotopax.

chrsbe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The 3D Grenadier is bought from turbosquid. It is overpriced and very inaccurate. I can not really recommend it. Since it was not drawn by me (it is intellectual property of someone else) i am not allowed to send you the file. I would love to but i can't. Sorry.

Local time
Reaction score
The 3D Grenadier is bought from turbosquid. It is overpriced and very inaccurate. I can not really recommend it. Since it was not drawn by me (it is intellectual property of someone else) i am not allowed to send you the file. I would love to but i can't. Sorry.
Ok i understand.Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom