The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Global Grenadier number (club medallions)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
Puzzling etymology… ‘ducks guts’ is to duck liver as ‘bees knees’ is to honey (= “where the good stuff is at”/“Gucci”).
Then again ‘duck’s nuts’ seems similar to ‘eels ankle’ (=“too good to be true”/“unobtainium”). Maybe it’s a regional thing?
eel's ankle?
1st time I've heard that , and I'm no spring chicken.

Reactions: Max

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Never heard of eels ankles either.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Australia Post is always a bit slow getting things across the Nullabour but my medallions finally arrived today!

There was also a nice surprise of some unexpected merch in the envelope. Thank you @Stu_Barnes

Now which side do i put the badge on? Left or right.... decisions decisions.

Cheers
Steve

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Australia Post is always a bit slow getting things across the Nullabour but my medallions finally arrived today!

There was also a nice surprise of some unexpected merch in the envelope. Thank you @Stu_Barnes

Now which side do i put the badge on? Left or right.... decisions decisions.

Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve,
I stuck it on the left because in Germany the vehicles are left-hand drive and the drivers behind me should see the badge.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Steve,
I stuck it on the left because in Germany the vehicles are left-hand drive and the drivers behind me should see the badge.

I’m with Rovie on this thought process. In the UK so it will go on the right hand side.

It will look the dogs danglies for sure. 👍

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Gut feel was the right on the drivers side as well but I was worried about the spare wheel being an obstruction. However after eyeballing the rear it wasn’t an issue so it’s now on the drivers side 😊

Pic will appear in Henry’s blog soon.

Cheers
Steve

Last edited:

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well I have gone for a higher position for readability when people are walking around checking out the truck they can see it easily...the other still tossing up...it might end up inside the Gren (y)

Attachments

• IMG_6819.jpg
    IMG_6819.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 51

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:23 PM
Reaction score
Well I have gone for a higher position for readability when people are walking around checking out the truck they can see it easily...the other still tossing up...it might end up inside the Gren (y)
Did you move the UK/German sticker to the back or was that already there?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score

Controversial 😃, they look good and unique (in a certain way) where ever you put them.

I am still waiting for mine but has anyone used the two and put one low down on each side of the car on the front wing/fender ?
Do they actually fit anywhere there ?

• Haha

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did you move the UK/German sticker to the back or was that already there?
I put that there...in OZ the side indicators on the guards had to be changed due to a luminosity standard...that meant that the whole panel was changed and they had that flag badge on it so I scored one and placed it there...mine didn't have one due to the High rise air intake tube if that makes sense the agent gave it to me or it would be binned (y)

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
Who have you arranged vehicle insurance with for the USA. I have found it quite difficult in my searches to find anyone that will insure a right hand drive U.K. registered vehicle.
Thanks
Have you tried Seguro Gringo?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:23 PM
Reaction score
If you need to remove it then you can use some dental floss to cut through the tape and then “goo gone” or similar to remove the residue.

Back
Top Bottom