The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Global Grenadier number (club medallions)

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:58 PM
Reaction score
The medallions and the light glare shields come from me. It’s just over 20 USD to ship per envelope as they’re in a bubble mailer, and a customs declaration needs to be filed as well.

The mugs are sent via DHL directly from the printers with the customs declaration etc. Unfortunately they’re pricey outside of the USA and pretty small to be honest. The size is on the item details.

I’m trying to change suppliers so if you want a mug then hang on. The aim is to have a supplier in the USA, Aus and Europe.

For the medallions and light shrouds I can do a bulk order to save on shipping, but someone will need to step up to send out locally once they’ve been delivered to aus. I’ll have to do a special order for this as the store software is that specific.
Thanks Stu_Barnes. All good and I appreciate the explanation. An order for medallions will be on its way.

Cheers

Steve

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
4:58 AM
Reaction score
Stu_Barnes I can’t see light glare shields in the merch store. Is that because I’m in the UK?

Also, perhaps medallion-related, I finally contributed to the forum today. I got a receipt email and wondering if another one with my GG number will find its way to me too?
Yes, you’ll get an email from me after the school run this morning, it’s all manually done.

FieldMonster

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
Yes, you’ll get an email from me after the school run this morning, it’s all manually done.
Thank you Stu. In the meantime I’ve ordered (quoting username in the order) and look forward to deciding if I replace the bonnet logo, stick it to the back, or just wear it around my neck

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:58 AM
Reaction score
Thank you Stu. In the meantime I’ve ordered (quoting username in the order) and look forward to deciding if I replace the bonnet logo, stick it to the back, or just wear it around my neck
Be patient on the bonnet one...things are in the works.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:58 AM
Reaction score
Yeah Boi Flava Flav GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
Sadly many of the more colourful Aussie slang expressions are, or have been, lost from common useage... Inevitable I guess with changing population demographics ...

Reactions: Max

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
Or even Duck's Nuts...Duck Nuts and Duck Guts are slang for the same meaning...Guts is the child-friendly version I am told;)
Puzzling etymology… ‘ducks guts’ is to duck liver as ‘bees knees’ is to honey (= “where the good stuff is at”/“Gucci”).
Then again ‘duck’s nuts’ seems similar to ‘eels ankle’ (=“too good to be true”/“unobtainium”). Maybe it’s a regional thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Max
Back
Top Bottom