The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

FM Radio

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
I have managed to save a few FM Radio stations, but I can't find a way to change stations without going back to the radio audio menu. I can get the radio to search with a long press on the steering wheel audio controls, but a quick press will not change the station. What am I missing?

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So, now I figured out you can auto scan all the radio stations in your area, it will save them and you can use the fast forward or reverse buttons on the steering wheel to change those. You can delete all the radio stations you don't want to listen to so essentially you can have those as your favorites, but I still can't figure out how to just change between my favorites.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score
The radio system is a complete mystery to me. I am my own worst enemy as I never read the instructions and normally just figure things out, however I haven’t figured much out at all on the Gren.

Luckily I tend to just stick to one radio station.

Zak Smith

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:42 AM
Reaction score
Scanning takes forever, like, I don't even know if mine completed, but I ended up with some channels. It missed others. The interface to "tune" to a radio station on the touch screen is terrible. The CCI knob should (but does not) fine-tune with in FM radio mode. To set a preset, somehow get to the station you want and then press and hold the corresponding soft-button along the bottom of the FM screen interface.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Scanning takes forever, like, I don't even know if mine completed, but I ended up with some channels. It missed others. The interface to "tune" to a radio station on the touch screen is terrible. The CCI knob should (but does not) fine-tune with in FM radio mode. To set a preset, somehow get to the station you want and then press and hold the corresponding soft-button along the bottom of the FM screen interface.
Yep, got the favorites to set, but still can't figure out why it won't scroll just the favorites. Now, one of my favorites shows as the same station, twice, but it is actually 2 different stations. Definitely some bugs in the radio tuner...And if your sales rep happened to tell you there is no AM radio, it's there.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score
Yep, got the favorites to set, but still can't figure out why it won't scroll just the favorites. Now, one of my favorites shows as the same station, twice, but it is actually 2 different stations. Definitely some bugs in the radio tuner...And if your sales rep happened to tell you there is no AM radio, it's there.
This, plus it displays an icon for one favorite frequency while listening to another?!

Back
Top Bottom