The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First Grenadier Handover in France

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
Just as well it's LHD. Those ladyboots aren't compatible with the HUMUNGOUS FOOTREST of the RHD version
You beat me too it. By the looks that vehicle will never be driven for it's intended purpose!!!

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
Hm I consider towing as quite a purpose. - Many of my dads customers used the Pajero mainly for towing purposes in a rural agricultural environment.. Horses.. Cow and of course logs of wood. easy 3 metric ton exceeded. The choice of vehicles.. that are not pick-up or larger and sufficient specs to do this are getting less..

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
Hm I consider towing as quite a purpose. - Many of my dads customers used the Pajero mainly for towing purposes in a rural agricultural environment.. Horses.. Cow and of course logs of wood. easy 3 metric ton exceeded. The choice of vehicles.. that are not pick-up or larger and sufficient specs to do this are getting less..
Yes, I was referring to heavy towing up to 3.5T I try to avoid until I've put at least 500 - 1000 miles on the clock. I'm less cautious of the 0.75T trailer.

Back
Top Bottom