The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First Delivery?????

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score
I was all set for the Scottish White to keep it traditional but after seeing the Green with White roof in the video Im not so sure anymore. That's a great combo and I'm seriously thinking of going that route. Great British heritage color. Luckily I have a long wait in the US so i'll surely start seeing better pics and videos on the forums in the upcoming months.
There was a Sela Green with Scottish White roof at the Melbourne drive day.

It looked really nice and gave the Grenadier a very traditional look - I guess in the defender style.

The only concern I had was that the dustier the green car got, the colour was less obvious.

IMG_6602.JPGIMG_6601.JPG

Last edited:

Wilaspira

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score
Hi could the poster not be the guy - the car colour and the poster’s “name” seem to align (as well as the country and the fact he/she knew about the delivery)? If so congratulations1

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@ our German friends ... Are you the lucky one? If not. anyone close to that dealer?
...it's not mine, wrong colour! I don't know if it's already in production. The display in the account is not yet green for production. I check every day.

Wilaspira

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry I meant the ”inky_black” who posted re the facebook page of the dealer

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are there any Austrians among us here?

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In the middle and bottom pictures, the reflection is white but the camera has had trouble with the overhead lights in the showroom...I think it is supposed to be Scottish White?...happy motoring

Back
Top Bottom