The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First 2000 KM

IslandFalconer

Production/Transit
Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
Well, I now have 2000 KM on the clock!
Picked my Grenadier up Monday in Mississauga Ontario, and drove it home to the East Coast of Canada.

A few things of note, It drives like a military truck.
The steering is deliberate. The truck really does have good manners at highway speeds.

I don’t regret my decision. Having never sat in one or driven one I’m very happy with my purchase.

It’s got more than enough torque, and in cruise it barely downshifts to maintain speed. It really does behave just as I would expect the BMW drivetrain to behave.

What I don’t Like,

The ASDS (Ineos needs to solve this)
The inability to reset service indicator(Ineos needs to fix this)
The lane keeping chime(Ineos needs to fix this)

I think as a forum we either need to kindly but firmly ask Ineos to respond to these issues.

Or as a forum we need to find someone willing to help us develop an app like Bimmergeek, or BimmerCode for the Grenadier.

I think as a group our priority should be to get a solution to the servicing of our vehicle. We need to find someone willing to help build an app or a device to help us all service our trucks. I don’t understand how we are expected to bring our trucks in to the dealer for an oil change. It’s completely ridiculous. I certainly will not be driving 3400km round trip for an oil change. That’s insanity.

Back
Top Bottom