The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Fin Review interview with Lynn Calder

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
Seems to be up for the challenge. The strong survive.
Certainly a tough era into which to have to launch a new vehicle.
Hats off for getting it this far.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:30 AM
Reaction score
Some interesting quotes from that article:

"the Grenadier will cater to hardcore off-roaders, though Calder insists it is a surprisingly pleasant on-road vehicle as well.

“The whole premise of the car was if you’re in the middle of nowhere and you can fix your own car, you can fix this car. You don’t need to dial into 20 different diagnostics machines. If you’ve got the part, you can fix it.”

“That means getting under the bonnet of the car, literally. It means spending a lot of time on the production line, literally.

”I don’t think you can reliably make decisions if you’re not really getting under the skin of it. So, I’m never going to be an expert, never going to be an automotive engineer. I don’t need to be, but I need to know enough to be dangerous, to ask the right questions, to really poke around. As you pick things up you start to become a little bit better. It will be a long journey for me because you don’t learn the stuff overnight, but I’m into it.”

I wonder if she's allowed access to the CAD-IT system?

holdmybeer

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:30 PM
Reaction score
I wonder if she's allowed access to the CAD-IT system?
Okay, Calder ... you're in CAD-IT? Great. Go to the "File" menu. Now go to "Export all as..." Save the file as Grenadier.pdf" It's 30 GB? No problem. Just save it. Okay now create an account at theineosforum.com and I'll walk you through the upload process. 🤞

Back
Top Bottom