The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Feeling the Buzz yet?

buzzspecialvehicles

Supporting Vendor
Local time
11:45 PM
Reaction score
This thread is so awesome to read.

Thanks to you guys for supporting myself and @RyanT !

We set out a year ago to create some cool functional and solid products for the grenadier…. I think it’s safe to say we never expected to see them in the USA so quickly… but it was always a target we had in mind.

OK4wd have really helped us facilitate this and for that we are really grateful and what a great company they are to work with.

We are really excited to bring you guys new product and grow our offering! Thanks again and please do keep sharing your photos.

Alex

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
I've read the various forum posts that mention the Buzz Overland sliders w. integrated steps. Pros they appear very well constructed and designed to perform equally well as a robust slider as well as a step for shorter occupants. The only potential con I have read about is their cost. I am curious if anyone has had them installed for at least a few months and can speak to their utility on and off road?

Taken a hit yet and come away unscathed?

Do the shorter people in your life still complain when getting in and out?

Thanks
I’ll be able to tell you in a few weeks how a 3 and 7 year old tackle things. But right now amazingly enough they work it out by hook or crook.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:45 PM
Reaction score
That is very cool. Please post pictures of your install and include any suggestions to make it go smooth. I have mine on order and I’m excited to see how yours turn out. Thanks
I had the most difficulty with a couple of the forward mount’s bolts, both sides. Accepting variations from vehicle to vehicle, there is no way around this. Looking back, I would loosely fit one front, center and rear bolt to find your most offending hole. Now start assembly with that bolt. I supported the slider on a milk crate with a few pieces of lumber.

Update: Every time we take the Gren my wife still thanks me for the steps.
:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom