The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

EXT 5 12v output

baders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:30 AM
Reaction score
I am wiring up my new Stedi light bar and wanted to use the EXT5 spare wires RHS under the bonnet. Problem is I can't get 12v on those wires. Have switched on EXT5, car running etc. Checked fuse F113 (spare/dust blower) and it is ok.

Any ideas chaps ?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
I am wiring up my new Stedi light bar and wanted to use the EXT5 spare wires RHS under the bonnet. Problem is I can't get 12v on those wires. Have switched on EXT5, car running etc. Checked fuse F113 (spare/dust blower) and it is ok.

Any ideas chaps ?
Did you also have the Power switch on the roof console?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So you had the EXT 5 switch on and the PWR switch on (which is located next to EXT1)? If yes, I have no other suggestions.

baders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:30 AM
Reaction score
I worked it out. On my car at least the RHS under bonnet 12v spares are powered from EXT1 ! Go figure.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There are two sets of wire ends under the bonnet, look here (the photo I mean). EXT1 (10 amps) and EXT5 (25 amps) according to that post.

I have not used mine yet and have not found them either.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There are two sets of wire ends under the bonnet, look here (the photo I mean). EXT1 (10 amps) and EXT5 (25 amps) according to that post.

I have not used mine yet and have not found them either.
For RHD, they're on the (RHS) driver's side. Helps to remove the engine cover. The cables are taped to the wiring loom and were specifically pointed out by the Ineos engineer during the Tech Talk. T

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks I might go and look again, after thinking of how I might use one circuit today. I need to talk to the auto electrician first on whether the idea will even work,

Back
Top Bottom