The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Episode 006 "Our Tame Racing Driver"

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
Firstly apologies for the length of time between episodes, life unfortunately got in the way and in addition it was an absolute mare to edit. Anyway we hope you enjoy......

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0EHpBBqIh5gjtagOVpRxca?si=d1d98da0ee824c54

Welcome back to another episode of the officially unofficial podcast of all things Grenadier - Grenadier Works with Krabby and Stu.

The past two episodes - Episode 004 "Exclusive Greg Clark interview and first North American On Road Drive" and Episode 005 ”The Test Drive Washup” - featured Ineos Americas superman Greg Clark and the first on-road drive of a North American spec Ineos Grenadier.
Today, we return to the dirt and interview a key player in the IA North American PTO Tour. In fact, our guest has arguably logged more Grenadier seat time than any North American … well, except for his girlfriend! And, without even knowing it, you may have taken a ride with him!
Forum member Anand worked as a driving instructor for Overland Experts - the driving company responsible for the North American PTO tours. He, along side his girlfriend and the other OEX instructors, worked the events in New York, Los Angelos, and nearly every stop along the way.
Sit back and relax as we hear from the club’s own tame racing driver on this episode of Grenadier Works with KRABBY, STU and Anand too.

Grit, Rigor and Humour

The INEOS Forum

https://overlandexperts.com/

Last edited:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Firstly apologies for the length of time between episodes, life unfortunately got in the way and in addition it was an absolute mare to edit. Anyway we hope you enjoy......

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0EHpBBqIh5gjtagOVpRxca?si=d1d98da0ee824c54

Welcome back to another episode of the officially unofficial podcast of all things Grenadier - Grenadier Works with Krabby and Stu.

The past two episodes - Episode 004 "Exclusive Greg Clark interview and first North American On Road Drive" and Episode 005 ”The Test Drive Washup” - featured Ineos Americas superman Greg Clark and the first on-road drive of a North American spec Ineos Grenadier.
Today, we return to the dirt and interview a key player in the IA North American PTO Tour. In fact, our guest has arguably logged more Grenadier seat time than any North American … well, except for his girlfriend! And, without even knowing it, you may have taken a ride with him!
Forum member Anand worked as a driving instructor for Overland Experts - the driving company responsible for the North American PTO tours. He, along side his girlfriend and the other OEX instructors, worked the events in New York, Los Angelos, and nearly every stop along the way.
Sit back and relax as we hear from the club’s own tame racing driver on this episode of Grenadier Works with KRABBY, STU and Anand too.

Grit, Rigor and Humour

The INEOS Forum

https://overlandexperts.com/
Hi Stu, Krabby and Anand, Really enjoyed Episode 6. My wife and I were at the Los Angeles off-road driving event and got to flash back on our first experience driving the Grenadier while listening to this podcast. Thanks for the memories! DaBull

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Max

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
Hi Stu, Krabby and Anand, Really enjoyed Episode 6. My wife and I were at the Los Angeles off-road driving event and got to flash back on our first experience driving the Grenadier while listening to this podcast. Thanks for the memories! DaBull
Wow - I went to bed 10:30ish EST and the episode was not yet online - woke up at 5:20 and you'd already listened! Impressive.

I am glad you enjoyed it. @anand is a great guy and a fantastic resource for the club.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It popped up on my Youtube last night I guess right after it was posted. Enjoyed the chat very much! I agree with everything above. @anand helps keep down the disinfo on the FailBook groups also.

Back
Top Bottom