The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

General Engine revs limited in “Park”

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:14 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone seen. how fast they go in reverse ?? stupid question you may say but . I was following friend in his reactor down our narrow lane home he had to reverse to wet someone pass the tractor could reverse at over 10MPH my cars computer would only let me reverse at 8MPH when questioned the dealer said thats how fast it goes.
Are we doing top speed runs in reverse against tractors now?! Wait until the magazines hear about this data point!

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
I live in the original area, section 1, of Toogoom which were holiday houses that people retired to and goes back to the 1800's, with larger 1200 square metre blocks or larger.
No town sewer but does have town water. Satellite internet
Section 2 is about 10-30 years old , 500-800 square metre blocks full amenities,
Section 3 is 1-10 years old 450-600 square metre blocks, full amenities, larger houses.

There are no apartments, town houses or high rises.
All dwellings are houses.
While 49% of the population claim to be some religion there are no churches for at least 20-30 kms

View attachment 7825181

View attachment 7825180
Haha Dave.... mostly white Christians in that area with a reasonably larger portion of people your age but I am confident you do not fall into the category of 'weed fiend' who reside in this area... 🤭
Hervey Bay is growing rapidly and will encapsulate the region in 15-20 years to include Toogoom/Burrum/Booral etc - these areas are set for large future redevelopment. These nice little seaside towns/areas are going to be built-up (sadly), to be high-rise foreshore clusters. I was at least fortunate to live in the Bay where the tallest building was 4 levels on the Esplanade which I helped build (at least my brain tells me this)! Then I was part of the team to build the first 6/7 Storey looking over the hill at Piabla, as a younger engineer. It did not seem right at the time and now certainly was not the right decision for the area! They are just gross buildings, zero character, cast a long shadow and detract from an idyllic seaside vibe.

Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
I live in the original area, section 1, of Toogoom which were holiday houses that people retired to and goes back to the 1800's, with larger 1200 square metre blocks or larger.
No town sewer but does have town water. Satellite internet
Section 2 is about 10-30 years old , 500-800 square metre blocks full amenities,
Section 3 is 1-10 years old 450-600 square metre blocks, full amenities, larger houses.

There are no apartments, town houses or high rises.
All dwellings are houses.
While 49% of the population claim to be some religion there are no churches for at least 20-30 kms

View attachment 7825181

View attachment 7825180
Oee that actually looks like a nice place to live the number 1 where you are residing :)

Maybe for the religions they joined the new remote working called remote worshipping where you zoom call in to the church :D

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score
Oee that actually looks like a nice place to live the number 1 where you are residing :)

Maybe for the religions they joined the new remote working called remote worshipping where you zoom call in to the church :D
My mother in law is brainwashed, I mean catholic, and as she is alone and 86 she bought a laptop so she can watch the church service from home.

Back
Top Bottom