The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Drive Train Fault

Airship58

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm formally registering here in the forum. I've only been a reader so far. Many thanks to all of you for the great contributions and suggestions.
I've had my Grenadier (Trialmaster Diesel Sela-Green) since June 2023, I'm a rather infrequent driver, only about 3,500 km so far. First inspection has now been carried out, but had to take the vehicle to the workshop beforehand due to an error message. Inspection was carried out, but error could not be rectified.

My Greni has therefore now been at the dealer for approx. 1 month with the message "Drive train fault".
Error description: Suddenly stops accelerating, only after the accelerator pedal has been fully released (foot back), then you can accelerate again. Engine control light and error message permanently (see photo)
According to the garage's diagnosis, it is a defective accelerator pedal. However, this is not available from Ineos for an indefinite period. According to Ineos, this fault is also unknown and has allegedly never occurred before.

So give it a try here, maybe the swarm knowledge in the forum will help?

Have you ever experienced something like this? Do you have any ideas for a solution?

I am grateful for any ideas.

Thanks
Arnold

Attachments

• Fehler Antriebsstrang.jpg
    Fehler Antriebsstrang.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom