The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Doug Demuro reviews the Grenadier

S52

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:09 AM
Reaction score
He might have been a bit salty towards the Grenadier due to being denied access to one for a review early on. He mentioned having reached out to Ineos to get one for review and was unsuccessful in a recent podcast video. Kind of a dumb move by Ineos, love him or hate him he has quite the following and his videos often get hundreds of thousands if not millions of views. He was bound to get his hands on one eventually- would have been easy, free advertising for the brand as they hit the US market.

The one he reviewed had temp tags so a new owner must have reached out to him to provide the Gren for his review.

Also cool story- his review of the 1987 Mercedes 190E Cosworth is actually my car! (Previous owner lent it to him for review)

Last edited:

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
He might have been a bit salty towards the Grenadier due to being denied access to one for a review early on. He mentioned having reached out to Ineos to get one for review and was unsuccessful in a recent podcast video. Kind if a dumb move by Ineos, love him or hate him he has quite the following and his videos often get hundreds of thousands if not millions of views. He was bound to get his hands on one eventually- would have been easy, free advertising for the brand as they hit the US market.

The one he reviewed had temp tags so a new owner must have reached out to him to provide the Gren for his review.
Reminds me of ASPW in that regard. Ineos wasn't exactly dripping with MY24 press cars to hand out to folks. I don't know why the influencers get so bent out of shape about this stuff.

Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
Reminds me of ASPW in that regard. Ineos wasn't exactly dripping with MY24 press cars to hand out to folks. I don't know why the influencers get so bent out of shape about this stuff.
Then again, they went straight to Scott Brady at OJ/EP who makes infomercials, not reviews, for.... a review. Ineos has a director of PR and marketing communications. I'm sure she likes her job. They weren't giving ASPW no car fo' no Africa trip fo' a "review". All they want are pictures of a grenadier splashing down a dirt road with little African children in the background and boarder guards fawning over the truck.

Back
Top Bottom