The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Does anyone know where i can fin this wheel for our Grenny's?

Texas Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for this wheel. IF anyone has a lead on where to find them, please let me know. THX!projeckt.tim-16.jpg

Texas Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score
This logo might be the clue
It is one of the vehicle modifiers
View attachment 7823814
Thanks Dave - I called them. They (Monarch Defender) buys them out of Turkey and they are 5 bolt pattern. Monarch could not give me details of the MFG because they didn't remeber. I'm looking for something very close to this model with a 6 bolt pattern for ours.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
Thanks Dave - I called them. They (Monarch Defender) buys them out of Turkey and they are 5 bolt pattern. Monarch could not give me details of the MFG because they didn't remeber. I'm looking for something very close to this model with a 6 bolt pattern for ours.
I recognised the logo but couldn't remember who it was.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for this wheel. IF anyone has a lead on where to find them, please let me know. THX!View attachment 7823811
HI Texas, Black Rhino makes some rims that look somewhat similar. Here's a link. You will need to confirm the sizes, bolt pattern, hub and offset to see if they will work for you.

DaBull

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
There is also the option of black rhino overland. You could also have a custom rim made.

Back
Top Bottom