The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Diesel Service Schedule

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score
I got the attached from Ineos the other week in reply to a query about the broken QR code service schedule link in the owners manual.

One for the Library @Stu_Barnes

Cheers
Steve

Attachments

• row-diesel-schedule-15-000km-12-months-v1-1-1 (1).pdf
    256.1 KB · Views: 126

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:59 AM
Reaction score
Hi Steve. I drove my new to me Grenadier diesel home from Victoria to Townsville. 6500 kms on it by the time I got it home. I have a warranty issue which local BMW dealer is sorting. At the time I was sorting this, i asked about an early oil change. I was told it was unnecessary, change at one year or 15000kms and if that motor was in a BMW vehicle it would not be changed until 30000kms. Just fyi

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score
Hi Steve. I drove my new to me Grenadier diesel home from Victoria to Townsville. 6500 kms on it by the time I got it home. I have a warranty issue which local BMW dealer is sorting. At the time I was sorting this, i asked about an early oil change. I was told it was unnecessary, change at one year or 15000kms and if that motor was in a BMW vehicle it would not be changed until 30000kms. Just fyi
Thanks @pedrogb. Interesting when i picked my car up after the big software update last week I chatted with the Ineos Australia chap who was in town he said that times and distances are halved when used in extreme environments.

Cheers
Steve

Last edited:

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:59 PM
Reaction score
According to the owners manual servicing every six months is recommended if putting through extreme use. There is a QR code in the owners handbook to scan for a service schedule but that doesn’t work unfortunately

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes - I was given the same info when i picked mine up from Pickerings

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Could have been.
I was a week into ownership so would have been raving non stop about it.
Although i still do, if not more now.

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You were convincing. I'm the same. I love it. Very happy.
It's going in on Monday arvo for side light/RAI intake fix, software update, and assessment of transfer case. But not an oil change apparently.
Hoping to order roof bars too.

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Could have been.
I was a week into ownership so would have been raving non stop about it.
Although i still do, if not more now.
Hope you have your truck in your garage away from the cyclone this evening.
You don't want to be the one making history as the first cyclone damaged Grenadier.

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't have room in there for the Grenadier. It's in a carport, so hoping it's safe. Now that I think about it, I probably could take the camper out into the car port, and shelter my baby.....however
I think my wife has nominated it as the bug out/zombie apocalypse/drive through floodwaters (below 800mm wading depth) escape vehicle so that won't be happening.
Good luck with it.
Pedro

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't have room in there for the Grenadier. It's in a carport, so hoping it's safe. Now that I think about it, I probably could take the camper out into the car port, and shelter my baby.....however
I think my wife has nominated it as the bug out/zombie apocalypse/drive through floodwaters (below 800mm wading depth) escape vehicle so that won't be happening.
Good luck with it.
Pedro
Lol... that is exactly how i described the Grenadier to the wife while discussing if i really needed one...

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think I annoyed her enough watching every you tube video/internet article for past three or four years she gave up. She has been telling me to order one for the past year, but I resisted. Mostly because I pay the bills. But when I saw this one slightly used in Melbourne at a very good price, she told me to do it. When I did, I think she was a little shocked.
All I said was "You said I could"
It should suit our plans for the next few years.

Back
Top Bottom