The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dealer update on leaking condensation from air con A/C in footwells

nodric

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
I have been documenting my woes in another thread specifically related to leaking into the car. The other issue I had raised with the dealer is condensation drips into the front footwells when using the A/C. Given I live in Hell's Kitchen (Texas) we use that a lot.

Dealer response. Many people have this issue and we have opened a case with Ineos. No known fix is available. We think they may be a retro fit part at some point.

Just writing this in case you have the issue and/or have found a way to rectify it.

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score
Noticed the same water droplets a few days ago in our car so curious to see what the dealer fix for this will be as well.

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have the fogging on the windshield. It’s annoying.

Gren17

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
I have been documenting my woes in another thread specifically related to leaking into the car. The other issue I had raised with the dealer is condensation drips into the front footwells when using the A/C. Given I live in Hell's Kitchen (Texas) we use that a lot.

Dealer response. Many people have this issue and we have opened a case with Ineos. No known fix is available. We think they may be a retro fit part at some point.

Just writing this in case you have the issue and/or have found a way to rectify it.

any updates on the solution, or if they have one? And if so can you update us on what they did? Would be greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom