The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Dealer on the road fees (UK)

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:00 AM
Reaction score
So answers to the questions I asked Customer Services:

Q. Rubber mats appear to have been missed off my order ~ I can only see a line that says "Set Floor Mat TPO"?
A. The set floor map is a rubber flooring mat and it is the only option available for the vehicle you have ordered .

Q. I thought I had ordered a half height cargo barrier but my contract states it's a full height one?
A. the 5 seat station wagon comes with a half height as the full height is only available for the 2 seat utility wagon .

Q. Contract states I should have read and fully understood the hardcopy owners manual provided to me ?
A. Regarding the owners manual , this option will be available on the website , also it will come as a hard copy with the vehicle.

Q. How much fuel am I getting for £100?
A. fuel is roughly half a tank.

Q. What is the registration fee of £166(ex VAT) for?
A. I advise you to contact your local retail partner‬ to discuss the reason of the £166 as at the moment I still have no update yet on this matter .

Local time
Reaction score
What about the spare wheel cover it does not mention whether it is locking or not?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So with April rapidly approaching, then there's increases in VED to apply to the figures previously quoted and/or included in contracts.

Some info is out there but I can't see an official Govt. VED table?

The vehicle excise duty rates increase by RPI, which is 10.1% and is rounded to the nearest £1 or £5.

For M1:
The first-year rate will increase from £2,365 to £2,605 (10.1%).
Year two standard VED rate increases from £165 to £180 (9.1%).
Year two to year six VED surcharge that must be paid on cars that cost more than £40,000 when new will increase from £355 to £390 (9.9%).

For N1:
£290 to £320 (just applying the % uplift).

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes - considering the Goods and Services Tax (GST) introduced by the Conservative (think the Tories or Trump) government of the time was supposed to eliminate these State taxes...
GST was never intended to remove state revenue. States will charge what they want, but now with a full ALP state & and federal, expect taxes to rise at both the state & fed level, unabated. Hopefully or cars land here is Aus before the Labor party increases the state levies. Please hurry Jim!

Back
Top Bottom