The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

DCPU is MIA?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
And Dave lost a month of posts in his prime - just like Ted Williams was robbed of hits and homers.

But Dave couldn't handle being on the sidelines and was drawn back into the fold - for our entertainment.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score
And Dave lost a month of posts in his prime - just like Ted Williams was robbed of hits and homers.

But Dave couldn't handle being on the sidelines and was drawn back into the fold - for our entertainment.
we are like DaveB's abusive partner, not always good for him but he still comes back. huzzah!

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
Haven’t been involved in this at all, had a quick look through the context, won’t say anything about anyone personally, but I would say that removing yourself from a place where you don’t feel you are compatible with the spirit and tone is a reasonable valid and sensible choice. Rights or wrongs of it all are kind of irrelevant. If at some stage you feel that you can reconcile with it all you should be welcomed back. 🤷‍♂️

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Some people do tend to take online communities a bit too seriously at times.
Some people on here have had disagreements, taken offense, or made incorrect comments and been called out.
You have to just shake it off and move on.
Problem it is very easy to type a response quickly, whilst having a soothing drink, that you may not have made in a face to face conversation.
I recall a female television personality a couple of years ago who committed suicide because of comments that were made against her on Book Face.
To me the obvious answer was just stop reading them.

Hopefully DCPU has just decided to take a mental health break and he is of sound health and good cheer.
Hopefully he has taken some anti-grumpy pills as well.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well I have no doubt, this Forum is now very much the poorer without @DCPU's input with his technical knowledge and investigative skills, leading to the blind leading the blind on a number of forum threads almost on occasion à la FB. I do hope a return may be possible at some stage, sooner than later.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Some people do tend to take online communities a bit too seriously at times.
This little piece I wrote some time ago and have placed a para here and there but here it is in total...pretty loose and a bit of fun

Attachments

• Grenadier forum copy.jpg
    Grenadier forum copy.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
This little piece I wrote some time ago and have placed a para here and there but here it is in total...pretty loose and a bit of fun
Blown Away Wow GIF by CBS
💌

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
FFS DCPU
Patently obvious that your presence is missed and sorely required. Those technical threads not quite the same. Hurry up and get over the hissy fit.
If your problem lies elsewhere and is of a more personal nature. Disregard the above and know you have a lot of support on this forum.

Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
FFS DCPU
Patently obvious that your presence is missed and sorely required. Those technical threads not quite the same. Hurry up and get over the hissy fit.
If your problem lies elsewhere and is of a more personal nature. Disregard the above and know you have a lot of support on this forum.
Yeah we need him to create the repair manual haha
It will probably be quicker then if Ineos does it and maybe they can copy some haha

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So what really happened to this guy? He is certainly not MIA as he is now using smilies all over the place.

Which means to me he wants to be part of the Forum, but something is preventing him posting! Would it be Ineos or something else?

But we will never know as there won’t be a response for except for a 🤣

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So what really happened to this guy? He is certainly not MIA as he is now using smilies all over the place.

Which means to me he wants to be part of the Forum, but something is preventing him posting! Would it be Ineos or something else?

But we will never know as there won’t be a response for except for a 🤣
Read here.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
DCPU is a highly rated member who added many helpful posts and lots of photos. He was happy to dismantle parts of his Grenadier just to see how parts were put together. Between DCPU, Jean Mercier, and others, an awful lot of knowledge has been produced on this forum.
DCPU saw his arse over something and as a consequence backed off from posting. Hopefully, given time, he will decide to add once again, to the value of this site.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
DCPU is a highly rated member who added many helpful posts and lots of photos. He was happy to dismantle parts of his Grenadier just to see how parts were put together. Between DCPU, Jean Mercier, and others, an awful lot of knowledge has been produced on this forum.
DCPU saw his arse over something and as a consequence backed off from posting. Hopefully, given time, he will decide to add once again, to the value of this site.
Don’t you find it strange that he adds ‘smilies’ but is afraid to post, very bizarre? What has scared him off, Ineos?

Not that it matters, the forum is ultra busy these days and difficult to keep on top of all the new posts!

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:52 AM
Reaction score
Don’t you find it strange that he adds ‘smilies’ but is afraid to post, very bizarre? What has scared him off, Ineos?

Not that it matters, the forum is ultra busy these days and difficult to keep on top of all the new posts!
Probably a principle (I hope this is the right word in English), I don't think Ineos ... although according to his posts he doesn't agree with Ineos communication strategy.

But I would like him back here contributing... let's be patient

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
So is DCPU still posting but only the occasional emoji then, am I reading that right ??

If so that’s a good thing, as although I don’t frequent here as much as I used to, the last time I saw this thread he really was MIA.

Even emojis are a good sign. One day he will crack and post more 😊

Back
Top Bottom