The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

DCPU is MIA?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score
Is there a need Krabby ?
I don't think so.

This is not a tribunal on the moderators.

The question was what about DPCU.

I'm certain that he is still reading here, no matter under which account. I also had contacted him via private email and expressed to him that I sincerely hope he reappears soon.

However, I'll only write something like this once. Because it's his decision. From what I've experienced of him, he has very distinct ideas about how he wants to be perceived, and that's okay with me. But no one has to live up to anyone else's expectations

He is certainly is not a fool, and although I've had my disagreements with him, we managed to find a way to deal with each other lately.

Since I believe he is informed about the comments here, I consider it silly to roll out a red carpet for him. Either he continues here at some point, which I would genuinely welcome, or he doesn't.

In my opinion, what he will do has nothing to do with Krabby. Something might have gone wrong in the communication in question from both sides; you can't just point fingers at one or the other.

I think that the attitude of being what we call a "beleidigte leberwurst" is undignified for an adult, and I hope that the matter will settle again without much fuss.

@DCPU: I'd book it under Shit happens.

So what. ;)

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score
I want also @DCPU back.

The analysis of @Clark Kent is indeed most probably the reason why he "left" the forum, including the fact that some other forum members or moderators disagreed with or without a wink to @DCPU.

I have or had "of course" a good relationships with him. I have his e-mail address, and asked him on September 22 if he was OK and asked him to come back: no answer.
On September 28 I PMed him, and told him I guessed why he wasn't coming back, and told him that if my guess was true I disagreed with him. That I wanted to see him back and other forum member too. No answer.

It's a pity I was on Holiday when that "incident" occurred, otherwise I would have told him in a PM that I don't mind that people use my pictures without referring to me, thus disagreeing with his "anger". But of course, it is nice when you get credit for pictures.

I have quite some pictures from this forum on my computer, for later reference, but I don't always remember who posted the pictures.

I agree with the shared knowledge point of view concerning information and pictures posted in this forum.

I repeat, I want @DCPU back.
And I see that @emax posted while I was writing, I agree with the "no red carpet", but anyway, this thread looks like a poll: "most of us want him back"

Local time
4:02 PM
Reaction score
His wife probably told him to stop spending so much time on that bloody car forum.
He wasn't up in his Alt+Tab game with a second window for stuff his wife likes ;)
With my wife is easier the newborn is dragging her to bed at 7pm ;)

Reactions: Max
Local time
4:02 PM
Reaction score
This forum is just like a grenadier :D purpose build thank you Krabby and Stu!

As the grenadier it has his moments where it doesn't always go as we hoped it would go but I think the love we show the grenadier and don't fail her for her faults should be the same here :)

Oww and disagreeing with people is one part of why this forum is so good, if we would all get a long it would be one of those Tupperware party were we would spent way to much money.

oww and anybody who disagrees I would say stand in line behind my wife ;) @Jean Mercier as he is Belgium he does get a prio spot in the line ;)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
I don't think so.

This is not a tribunal on the moderators.

The question was what about DPCU.

I'm certain that he is still reading here, no matter under which account. I also had contacted him via private email and expressed to him that I sincerely hope he reappears soon.

However, I'll only write something like this once. Because it's his decision. From what I've experienced of him, he has very distinct ideas about how he wants to be perceived, and that's okay with me. But no one has to live up to anyone else's expectations

He is certainly is not a fool, and although I've had my disagreements with him, we managed to find a way to deal with each other lately.

Since I believe he is informed about the comments here, I consider it silly to roll out a red carpet for him. Either he continues here at some point, which I would genuinely welcome, or he doesn't.

In my opinion, what he will do has nothing to do with Krabby. Something might have gone wrong in the communication in question from both sides; you can't just point fingers at one or the other.

I think that the attitude of being what we call a "beleidigte leberwurst" is undignified for an adult, and I hope that the matter will settle again without much fuss.

@DCPU: I'd book it under Shit happens.

So what. ;)
Well said @emax.

Back
Top Bottom