The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:06 PM
Reaction score
Has Anyone received or heard of anyone getting their contracts ?

Pessimal

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:06 PM
Reaction score
No. Personally I'm waiting for my Sept. 2022 Production date to slip into sometime 2023

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
Sir Jim said on Tuesday (at the FT interview) that customer production starts next week - so one would think they need to send out contracts very soon (unless he is referring to cars that will be sent to dealers as demos and then sold to customers)

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:06 PM
Reaction score
Would anyone be totally surprised if customer cars turned up at retailer partners before contracts were signed?
You mean as a showroom car?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No as customer cars.

Phone call from agent: "Hello, your new cars just arrived on a transporter. Can you come in and sign your contract?"
That would be rather “unfriendly”. By now there’s so much unclear that building the car without the contract wouldn’t be a wise decision.

Local time
Reaction score
EDIT: BTW. My dealer has on web that delay will be 3 to 4 months and first try out vehicles for customers should be on the start of december 2022 there.

Last edited:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
first test vehicles will be on the start of december 2022 there
test vehicles? Which tests?

Or do you mean try out vehicles for customers?

This might be a language problem. In German, a "Testfahrt" (test drive) is different from a "Probefahrt" (try out drive).

Local time
Reaction score

This might be a language problem. In German, a "Testfahrt" (test drive) is different from a "Probefahrt" (try out drive).
Of course I mean try out cars.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

a testfahrt for me is something attempted after a chicken madras. and only undertaken whilst 4 beers to the good and high on optimism

Local time
Reaction score
Well, what I know they talked to Ineos some time ago. I canceled my ordered LC76 and moved my money to IG deposit +-November 2021. Maybe December.

Last edited:

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
FYI- for Australian buyers:

I had a call with my agent (Rex Gorell) yesterday - nice chap (Simon Favaloro)

I asked him what activities have been planned for customers who have ordered a Grenadier & what other marketing initiatives are going to happen now that 8 or more LS Grenadiers left Zeebrugge this week bound for Australia.

He advised that Rex Gorell has NO activities planned for these cars because INEOS had yet to officially advise that these cars coming, when they would arrive, when Australian agents would receive one & for how long they would have one, who could drive them etc. etc.

However, he did say there is an update meeting with INEOS scheduled for next week and he expects all these issues will be covered but assured me that order holders would have absolute priority to drive.

He also said that Rex Gorell has 71 orders placed with them as agents.

Inez

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
These guys?
AUTOSALON DAJBYCH
View attachment 7794781

I think they were only signed up by Ineos officially last month [Edit: actually it was announced 26th August 22], so probably at the back of the queue for demonstrators?

"We currently have news that due to the situation with a shortage of some parts, the announced start of production will be slower than expected, by about three to four months. We will contact each customer about the current dates of the ordered cars. We expect demonstration cars at the beginning of December 2022."

https://www.dajbych.cz/grenadier
I would like to trade my jacket for a model Grenadier and a mini jerry can painted in my color. LOL

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think the one who gets the contract first within this community will have the post with the most reactions within minutes. We would probably notice it 😀

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
The first member to take delivery of their Grenadier will get a special avatar stating “there can be only one”

The race is on…..

If they can get their contracts out that is. ;)

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The first member to take delivery of their Grenadier will get a special avatar stating “there can be only one”

The race is on…..

If they can get their contracts out that is. ;)
A cheer for George Jones! 🤠

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So the two weeks have elapsed and we all remain none the wiser, unsurprising but extremely disappointing. I dare say, much like our politicians, how many false promises can Mark Tennant make before we no longer believe a word he says? Any form of update, even if it was "no update" would at least constitute the keeping of a promise. As it is, I'm sure we'll all be patient; I certainly won't spit my dummy out but I know if I failed to communicate with my customers for pretty much any length of time, I would soon discover that I had no customers!

Back
Top Bottom