The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Confirmed owner in Richmond,VA

Patthelionheart

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
Hello all!

Used to be a huge forum guy back in my off-roading big time modding days. I’ve been a sleepy guy with a couple rovers on 33s hitting the trails when I can since.

I just took delivery of my grenadier last night in high point and I don’t think I’ve been more thrilled with a vehicle in my entire life.

I’ve always been obsessed with analog. I’ve been daily driving a 2 door 1991 2 door RRC for the past 5 years. I have a d2 disco. I’ve had a 1994 d90 that I bought in 2009 and just sold. I bought a used Tacoma in 2019. I bought gladiator in 2020, sold it.

My cousin has 2 g gwagons. I like them. Because they’re damn wagons. Too much tech.

Anyway I feel like I’m being long winded and for a purpose. I didnt have an order. I called to place one and high point said your exact order is here it’s one of two cancelled orders. I love it. If you’re on the fence do it.

Attachments

• IMG_0591.jpeg
    IMG_0591.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0590.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0602.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 38

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:15 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the community @Patthelionheart there's some great people here and more Grenadier owners by the day.

If you're trying to search for something always select advanced search, it gives a few more options and really helps.

Stu.

Love the RRC 2 door by the way, the epitome of a classic in every sense.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
Hello all!

Used to be a huge forum guy back in my off-roading big time modding days. I’ve been a sleepy guy with a couple rovers on 33s hitting the trails when I can since.

I just took delivery of my grenadier last night in high point and I don’t think I’ve been more thrilled with a vehicle in my entire life.

I’ve always been obsessed with analog. I’ve been daily driving a 2 door 1991 2 door RRC for the past 5 years. I have a d2 disco. I’ve had a 1994 d90 that I bought in 2009 and just sold. I bought a used Tacoma in 2019. I bought gladiator in 2020, sold it.

My cousin has 2 g gwagons. I like them. Because they’re damn wagons. Too much tech.

Anyway I feel like I’m being long winded and for a purpose. I didnt have an order. I called to place one and high point said your exact order is here it’s one of two cancelled orders. I love it. If you’re on the fence do it.
All the best with your Grenadier. Keep on Grenadiering!

Back
Top Bottom