The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Chuckle in Your Day! (AKA the joke thread)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
To be honest it’s funny. But it is also embarrassing for the woman as she had just bad luck and didn’t act in a foolish way before. So I wouldn’t share it.
Once you step on a treadmill you lose all honourable rights as a human😁

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
To be honest it’s funny. But it is also embarrassing for the woman as she had just bad luck and didn’t act in a foolish way before. So I wouldn’t share it.
hm, 2 options, one is this was staged to entertain.. Because the beltmachines should have an emergency switch to shut off. Also I wonder how the pants can be stripped off just like so.
the other is that this is a standard surveillance camera monitoring the area.
In this case the T&C of using the studio should either include a topic where use of recorded images and video may be regulated.
if such publishing would be part of t&c I certainly would not become a customer. The last studio I was into, any pictures and filming was prohibited except special permission by manager.
illegal publishing of such pictures may result in hefty fines and compensation claim. Also that studio may go out of business if customers learn about it.
So there is a goo chance the whole scenery was just staged to make us chuckle.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hm, we ve got enough of these, also ALF, and others.. who think they are morale superior and above and beyond las.
- No need to be angry. - There are however 2 considerations, seriously - there is no law against owning and using a large vehicle in a town.

So mall crawlers are perfectly legal. Hence any action against owners of such vehicles are also perfectly illegal, all persons helping and assisting or supporting these or even promoting such action in press ist also illegal. If such vehicles are disliked in downtown then there are ways to regulate it.
But yes those hyper moralists spread like weeds..

Still same people I find in my hunting area where it is rather illegal w/o special permit to use motorised vehicle but whining when caught and properly fined.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
Just make sure that your compressor is in the car…
Not really what you want to come back you in the rain after your all dolled up visit to the opera though.
Especially if all 4 tyres are flat.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
Not really what you want to come back you in the rain after your all dolled up visit to the opera though.
Especially if all 4 tyres are flat.
You go to the opera!

Reactions: Max
Back
Top Bottom