The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Chuckle in Your Day! (AKA the joke thread)

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:13 AM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
A 50-year-old goes to confession: "Last night I had uninhibited sex with an 18-year-old." The priest: "Take seven large lemons, squeeze their juice into a glass and drink it empty in one gulp!" "And that washes away my sins, Father?" "No, but it wipes that stupid grin off your face."

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
The schoolmistress in class: "If there are three birds sitting on a branch and I shoot one down, how many will still be sitting there?
Little Fritz answers: "None at all, teacher!"
"But why?"
"If you shoot one down, it will fall and the others will flutter away in fright!"
The schoolmistress: "Hm, that wasn't the answer I was expecting. But I like the way you think."

To which Little Fritz replies, "I also have a riddle for you: There are two women sitting in an ice cream parlor. One is biting and one is sucking her ice cream. Which one is married?"
The teacher blushes, thinks about it and says, "The one who sucks her ice cream?"
Little Fritz: "No, the one with the wedding ring. But I like the way you think."

Last edited:

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Son bull to father bull. „Look down in the valley, there are many crispy cows. Let‘s run down and f* one of them.“
Father bull to son bull. „No, let‘s go down slow and f* them all.“

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:13 AM
Reaction score

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time