The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Certificate of Conformity

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:59 AM
Reaction score
Of most interest to me is that the vehicle carries a type approval extension of 01 dated 25th October 2022 & an official date of manufacture of 3rd January 2023.

From this thread:

The various type approvals for certificate number 11384 are:

00 issued 30th August 2022 for N1
01 issued 25th October 2022 for N1
01 revision issued 7th November 2022 for N1
02 issued 22nd March 2023 for both N1 & M1

So there's been two rounds of type approval change, one pre and one post my date of manufacture. It would be good to find out what these are?

Additionally, this is a European type approval and I thought that there was now a requirement for a GB Type Approval. The type approval making reference to Member States. The B pillar statutory sticker is no different.

Last edited:

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
Of most interest to me is that the vehicle carries a type approval extension of 01 dated 25th October 2022 & an official date of manufacture of 3rd January 2023.

From this thread:

The various type approvals for certificate number 11384 are:

00 issued 30th August 2022 for N1
01 issued 25th October 2022 for N1
01 revision issued 7th November 2022 for N1
02 issued 22nd March 2023 for both N1 & M1

So there's been two rounds of type approval change, one pre and one post my date of manufacture. It would be good to find out what these are?

Additionally, this is a European type approval and I thought that there was now a requirement for a GB Type Approval. The type approval making reference to Member States. The B pillar statutory sticker is no different.

Hi @DCPU thanks for sharing. Out of interest: do you by chance have a Trialmaster with raised air intake and winch fitted? If so is there any reference to these in the European type approval. Asking as I understand this would be helpful in dealing with authorities. Have heard these options are challenged if road legal if not fitted from factory.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:59 AM
Reaction score
Out of interest: do you by chance have a Trialmaster with raised air intake and winch fitted? If so is there any reference to these in the European type approval.
Sorry no, my model is a commercial N1 5 seat diesel without raised air intake or winch.

Asking as I understand this would be helpful in dealing with authorities. Have heard these options are challenged if road legal if not fitted from factory.
Hopefully someone with that spec will post up theirs soon. I'm now curious to see if those parts would be separately referenced. 👍

Back
Top Bottom