The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Car Subscription?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
Apparently available immediately...

"Car subscription is a new way of getting on the road, which eliminates the long term commitment of car financing, and the unexpected costs that come with car ownership. We do this by giving you the freedom to swap, return or extend your car subscription from month to month, and bundle in the costs of maintenance, road tax, roadside assistance and more into your monthly subscription fee."

Screenshot_20230728_090415.jpg
Screenshot_20230728_090643.jpg

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:23 PM
Reaction score
Apparently available immediately...

"Car subscription is a new way of getting on the road, which eliminates the long term commitment of car financing, and the unexpected costs that come with car ownership. We do this by giving you the freedom to swap, return or extend your car subscription from month to month, and bundle in the costs of maintenance, road tax, roadside assistance and more into your monthly subscription fee."

View attachment 7821514
View attachment 7821513

I am assuming that if you do that, that you can’t modify it at all, which means I wouldn’t have any interest

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:23 PM
Reaction score
So it's renting. Long term car prostitution. Might suit some.
I'm marrying my Grenadier. A pricey committment , but it suits my circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom