The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Canadian Confidence

Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
Curious what peoples thoughts/confidence levels are on the likelihood of an IG rollout actually happening in Canada.
I’ve been waiting for months (not nearly as long as some!) and have a healthy amount of worry that Canada will loose out to being in the shadow of the US and the rollout in Canada will fall short.

Am I over thinking it?

Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score
Hey,
I think it will happen for sure. And expect the Can/USA roll out to be simultaneous.

We did have the 3 city preview tour and I believe interest and positive reaction was strong. Also hit deposit targets.
I think.

We haven't had any other showings that I know of, unlike the US, but think that will come next year.

Also, automobile supply is well integrated between the 2 countries (parts and vehicle shipping logistics for eg). So I don't see a reason not to treat both as one market (plus Mexico possibly)

I think we'll be fine. Sure, the American release will get the press, while we'll get down to business 😎

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
Is there a Canadian version of the configurator?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. So I don't understand the concern.

Local time
Reaction score
Curious what peoples thoughts/confidence levels are on the likelihood of an IG rollout actually happening in Canada.
I’ve been waiting for months (not nearly as long as some!) and have a healthy amount of worry that Canada will loose out to being in the shadow of the US and the rollout in Canada will fall short.

Am I over thinking it?
it will be 2025 before it comes to canada, what a let down, cant wait any longer my eye sight is going, by the time it gets here my knees will be gone, buying a 2023 f350 tremor , more truck for the money,

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
it will be 2025 before it comes to canada, what a let down, cant wait any longer my eye sight is going, by the time it gets here my knees will be gone, buying a 2023 f350 tremor , more truck for the money,
Not sure why you say 2025??? The plan is for vehicles to start arriving towards the end of Q1 2024 in the Great White North

Local time
Reaction score
I'm waiting to see what the remote service looks like from Ineos and if it doesn't measure up I'll be looking at options. the fleet manager at the ford dealer I deal with just offered me a 23 F350 king ranch, non tremor for invoice at 109k vs my spec on the grenadier came in at about 130k. The new GX550 is expected in the first quarter of 24 as well. There are options out there.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
the fleet manager at the ford dealer I deal with just offered me a 23 F350 king ranch, non tremor for invoice at 109k vs my spec on the grenadier came in at about 130k.
If the other vehicle you're considering is an F350, then one of the two (or neither) is correct for your needs.

Local time
Reaction score
If the other vehicle you're considering is an F350, then one of the two (or neither) is correct for your needs.
let me share a secret with you, just like boats and fly rods and I'm sure a thousand other things, no one vehicle is "correct" for your needs. Each is a compromise and what each person is prepared to compromise on evolves and sometimes rather quickly. jhalsin made his choice for his reasons and it's his money, so all the best to him. I just sold an F350 Platinum and it was a fine vehicle for the 100k I put on it over 3 years and I hope that his experience is as positive as mine was.

Xrford

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Got my date Q4 2023… I no I shouldn’t get my hopes up, as to when the vehicle will be in my driveway, but I think end of February 2024 will be my conservative guess. Assuming I am a late Q4 build.

Back
Top Bottom