The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Can we please stop the snow

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
Ha ha.

Thread moved.
I see in the #1 post emoji response above that I'm supposed to be "angry":unsure: Ummm not the case... far from it... keyboard finger fault juggling a coffee while trying to "like" post which signalled a preference for "no snow".... there seems to be no option to "unlike" once you've pushed whichever "like" button or to change the "emotional sense" of an emoji. Ahhh life was so simple once upon a time!
Stu:where did the thread move to /from?

For our international fellow IG enthusiasts: Here in the big wide brown land downunder, the Govt 's own national TV network came up with a similar screen distraction each and every news broadcast. Instead of snow flakes / shooting stars... there were cascading translucent icons representing the spiked proteins of Covid 19...I kid you not! Possibly done in the vain hope of them infecting the population with their own deep sense of catastrophe ....but I digress. Let's hope the weather improves in LA! :cool:

Last edited:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
You can change emojis. Just click on the like thumb icon and just pick the one you want, and then you can change to your hearts content. To un emoji something just click the thumb icon again and it goes away.

You need to watch “the road” @DenisM its a great pick me up after the last couple of years ;)

But in all seriousness let me know if changing emojis doesn’t work.

On a side note I don’t think I’ve ever written the word emoji before. So thanks for that ;)

Stu.

Last edited:

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:29 PM
Reaction score

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
You can change emojis. Just click on the like thumb icon and just pick the one you want, and then you can change to your hearts content. To un emoji something just click the thumb icon again and it goes away.

You need to watch “the road” @DenisM its a great pick me up after the last couple of years ;)

But in all seriousness let me know if changing emojis doesn’t work.

On a side note I don’t think I’ve ever written the word emoji before. So thanks for that ;)

Stu.
Changed.... Thnx Stu.... "I feel better 'now'"! :)

Back
Top Bottom