The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Camp Table dimensions

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
I ordered a camp table but it didn't arrive with my Grenadier (like many!)

However, my old Waeco 35 fridge has died and I am looking to buy another portable fridge/freezer (bigger) that would fit in the back of the Grenadier.

Therefore, I need to know how much the attached folded-up camp table protudes from the rear door. I think I read that it's approx 50mm.

Can someone with a camp table measure this for me.

many thanks

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score
I ordered a camp table but it didn't arrive with my Grenadier (like many!)

However, my old Waeco 35 fridge has died and I am looking to buy another portable fridge/freezer (bigger) that would fit in the back of the Grenadier.

Therefore, I need to know how much the attached folded-up camp table protudes from the rear door. I think I read that it's approx 50mm.

Can someone with a camp table measure this for me.

many thanks
If you are interest in another table that is going to be on the market soon, (Pre-Orders in a few weeks and shipping end of Jan 2024) check out our vendor thread:

This table folded sits 2.155" or 54.7mm off the backer the table is mounted on. The backer does not sit as far off the rear tailgate as the plastic factory piece. The Table is 24x14in or 610x355mm in size. Same size sliding Bamboo cutting board, full stainless table top, etc. We have been making multiple versions of this table for years now and there are thousands of them on the market that are proven. Check it out! Cheers!
~AJ

Local time
Reaction score
If you are interest in another table that is going to be on the market soon, (Pre-Orders in a few weeks and shipping end of Jan 2024) check out our vendor thread:

This table folded sits 2.155" or 54.7mm off the backer the table is mounted on. The backer does not sit as far off the rear tailgate as the plastic factory piece. The Table is 24x14in or 610x355mm in size. Same size sliding Bamboo cutting board, full stainless table top, etc. We have been making multiple versions of this table for years now and there are thousands of them on the market that are proven. Check it out! Cheers!
~AJ
Will your table allow access to the storage in the door when it is deployed?

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Will your table allow access to the storage in the door when it is deployed

We will be making two versions of the table, one with a solid backer and a second version with a built in modular storage section like the factory one(y) We will probably have the version with the storage section available a month or so after the other.

Back
Top Bottom