The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
logo.png.jpegBuzz Overland Logo.jpg

Buzz Special Vehicles are extremely pleased to announce that we are the official UK distributor for AEV.

You can browse and shop AEV products here: www.buzzspecialvehicles.co.uk/collections/aev

New products are being listed daily so keep a look out and subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date.

Last edited:

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
3:29 AM
Reaction score
@RyanT, I seem to remember talking to you at the Game Fair last year and you mentioned possible plans to make a locking box for the Rax shelf. Is that still in the pipeline or not.

For us shooters out there, a lockable box with a drop down flap at the front would be ideal for extra security.

You at the Game Fair @Blenheim Palace this year ??

Last edited:

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score
Super cool and I love the reply. I don't have a fridge and I would get one based on what you designed for it I buy your system (I need to get the gren first, allegedly in Q1).

If you do a post on the drawers would you mind both pics and a short video? I generally don't love videos but for this stuff they really help understand key concepts like locking mechanism, how they extend etc.

Did you design the drawer for any type of inserts? I generally like inserts for organizing things and not just getting a big black hole...
Hey Parb,

Sorry for the really late reply, I missed your post previously.

Yes all drawers come with two dividers that can be bolted into various locations along the length of the drawer, as per the pic below:
1712045733958.jpg

You can see a video walk through of our system here:
Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Any other question please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Ryan

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
@RyanT, I seem to remember talking to you at the Game Fair last year and you mentioned possible plans to make a locking box for the Rax shelf. Is that still in the pipeline or not.

For us shooters out there, a lockable box with a drop down flap at the front would be ideal for extra security.

You at the Game Fair @Blenheim Palace this year ??
Hi Shaky,

It is something we'd like to do so tentatively yes we are still planning on it. We just haven't had time to get to it yet.

And yes will definitely be at Game Fair. All being well we may even have a chassis cab there...

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Parb,

Sorry for the really late reply, I missed your post previously.

Yes all drawers come with two dividers that can be bolted into various locations along the length of the drawer, as per the pic below:
View attachment 7850905

You can see a video walk through of our system here:
Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Any other question please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Ryan
Hi Ryan, are Buzz planning to make a cargo barrier for the M1 trialmaster that is stand alone?
I am down to see you all next week for towing electrics, keep up the good work.

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Ryan, are Buzz planning to make a cargo barrier for the M1 trialmaster that is stand alone?
I am down to see you all next week for towing electrics, keep up the good work.
Hey PBD, yes we do plan on making ti standalone. Hoping to have this setup launched by the end of May.

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

We are super excited to share details of our rear seat delete system. This will be the ultimate setup for those wanting to maximise the overland use of their grenadier! Twin or single water tank options allowing up to 60 litres of onboard water and incorporating some epic features including mount for a Shurlfo water pump and compatibility with the @GPFACTOR Ctek bracket. All being well the first one will be installed on the OK4WD demo Grenadier and showcased at The Overland Expo in May.

RSD - ISO1.jpg

RSD Iso-2.jpg

Video view here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom