The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Buon Giorno from California: reservation holder and will order this week

sdh

Local time
4:43 AM
Reaction score
Currently have 3 LR vehicles that we are original owners of and that see daily use at our ranch: 95 D90 NAS; 09 RR Sport; 2016 LR4.
Intend to use the I.G. both off and on road. Do not intend to rock crawl as that means I made a mistake in what I was doing with the vehicle while working in the country.
Are there any aftermarket load space shelves or bins to level out the rear load space when the rear seats are folded down? I need a large flat space and will have to build something if there is not a product currently available.

singlefin

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:43 AM
Reaction score
Nice collection of one owner LRs. I’ve been trying to get my uncles NAS D90 for years. 22k and has sat for last 15. Good to hear you’re pulling the trigger on the Gren.

Little ninja edit since I reread your post and you’re asking about drawers not a full cargo. Not aware of any aftermarket solutions yet but by the time the Gren is in NA there will be drawer options. I’ll be waiting for Goose Gear seat delete to remove the 60 split bench.

Back
Top Bottom