The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build month and delays.....

Local time
5:50 AM
Reaction score
Reply from customer service today (via website chat): The first contracts have been sent yesterday. If your contract does not arrive by Tuesday please revert back to customer service.

I am in Germany: Reserved Nov. 21, Ordered 18 May 2022, now told delivery: May-June 23, Trialmaster, Diesel, Donny Grey, Safari windows. Prior est. build slot on the web was January 23 pulled forward from March over time.

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:50 AM
Reaction score
Reply from customer service today (via website chat): The first contracts have been sent yesterday. If your contract does not arrive by Tuesday please revert back to customer service.

I am in Germany: Reserved Nov. 21, Ordered 18 May 2022, now told delivery: May-June 23, Trialmaster, Diesel, Donny Grey, Safari windows. Prior est. build slot on the web was January 23 pulled forward from March over time.
I thought contracts were being sent via email. They are being posted?

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
Fresh up this thread a bit.. the first time I received some crystal ball gaze news on the vehicle I ordered. So build month is now September 2023. Maybe. @emax any news about the 2nd one you ordered? That should be earlier in tje queue than mine. So this means at least the estimates from Aufenau event get realistic.

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Reserved: 10/2020
Order Confirmation: 10/2021
Build: September 2022

Changes made to order ->
Wrong spec delivered 03/2023

New Order: 03/2023
Build Slot approx 05/2023
Delivered: 07/2023

Trialmaster, Diesel
Switzerland

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:50 AM
Reaction score
Fresh up this thread a bit.. the first time I received some crystal ball gaze news on the vehicle I ordered. So build month is now September 2023. Maybe. @emax any news about the 2nd one you ordered? That should be earlier in tje queue than mine. So this means at least the estimates from Aufenau event get realistic.
Interesting. I thought that after the summer change-over that they were going to be making NAFTA spec models as the 2024 model. Maybe NAFTA spec and 2024 EU-ROW are more similar than I thought.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
@emax any news about the 2nd one you ordered?
No, nothing yet.

They aren't even able to explain me the higher contract price (compared to what I had ordered). This thing is still in the way.

And the 2nd one is the same spec, same price, same error ... 👿

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No, nothing yet.

They aren't even able to explain me the higher contract price (compared to what I had ordered). This thing is still in the way.

And the 2nd one is the same spec, same price, same error ... 👿
Thank you for the update. Last time I had contact with Mr. Anselment from K&E was the week before Easter. At that time there was not even a build month scheduled at all for mine. It appears there is a litte candle light somewhere in the tunnel far away - the light indicating the end is nowhere near. I wonder what will be charged to me then on contract / invoice once it arrives.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting. I thought that after the summer change-over that they were going to be making NAFTA spec models as the 2024 model. Maybe NAFTA spec and 2024 EU-ROW are more similar than I thought.
There is not too much difference. But as @Jean Mercier reported - they do any type vehicles at the same assembly line. LHD RHD.. - so why not EU and an NAFTA type too? - What perhaps might change is - that the vehicles built after summer break get this lane assist stuff or road sign reader or whatever then compulsory shite need the be built in.
(I ve got both - and I am not really fond of it. Sometimes it reads a speed limit of a parallel road not valid 4 me. Or in construcion zones where white and yellow temporary road dividing lines go in parallel .. what a stupid shite.. - so switched off as it is simply annoying)

Back
Top Bottom