The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build month and delays.....

Bazaboy69

Production/Transit
Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
Which was a January/February delivery in the UK for a diesel trailmaster in grey

klaus

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:15 PM
Reaction score
Also got my update. Seems to be on the same ship as @cheeters. Original build date was Oct, then updated to Nov and now delivery as below:
1667007187650.png

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think we are referring to different things. The "full accessories brochure /catalogue" is something that's not been published yet. Long promised, but version 1.0 still in draft it seems.
Sorry, I have not heard of that catalogue before. What other accessories are they going to have that they don't already?
Or is it just more/some information on what they have?

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
It's supposed to be a bit of both or rather a lot of both. Although, as actual details are scarce then it might turn out to be a dud.

We've been promised full details/technical specs on a number of things, like the winch and this brochure was meant to be where we would find those answers.

Additionally, they seem to be developing a whole extra series of accessories. We saw the drawer unit at Goodwood (or was it later?) and it and some other items were described as "a sneak peek" of things to follow.

Initially in June this:
View attachment 7795280
Then:
View attachment 7795281
And again, just the other day …ABC3F9D7-335E-4902-9295-AC09D099CD35.jpeg

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:15 AM
Reaction score
As I hadn't got an email like many others, I wrote an email to customer support and asked them.

Elizabeth answered that she will look for it, and that I should have got an email. :(

She called my today: My estimated delivery date is February or March. She said.

Believe it or not. 😐

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Delivery date for Germany seems to have changed backwards to February/March in general. For UK it has gone forward to January/February when I look at the posted dates in this forum. In the beginning the build dates were September/October for Germany, which means delivery this year, and next year for other countries. If I remember it right, might be wrong.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Delivery date for Germany seems to have changed backwards to February/March in general. For UK it has gone forward to January/February when I look at the posted dates in this forum. In the beginning the build dates were September/October for Germany, which means delivery this year, and next year for other countries. If I remember it right, might be wrong.
I got an email with delivery date January 23.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Still no email for me.☹️
You have to be proactive otherwise you get lost. It was the same with me. So call your agent !
If the agent is clueless, change to a different one.

I did this (call, not change) today because I was tired of promises from customer support. They may be eager and take pains to do their best,
but what good is that if even after weeks nothing comes out of it?

That's why I called Mr. Nicolas from Krah & Enders today and asked him to take a look at my configuration.

As feared, it was still the old color, Sterling Silver. 😡

A few clicks, and the issue was settled.

And voilà, ten minutes later I was able to download the correct PDF on the Ineos page for my order. Cover photograph now Donny Grey, text inside as well. (y)

Besides that, he told me my estimated build slot (January 2023) and the probable delivery date (build + six weeks) which indeed looks very much like what customer support told me as well: February or March.

At the latest now I know what an agent is worth.
Thank you Krah & Enders. (y)

Last edited:

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I am still waiting for another let down in a few weeks time if I am honest. Of course I will be disappointed if it does come but I have got it in my head that I won’t get this until April 2023 (current delivery feb-March 23).

At the moment nothing is actually time critical but one of my vehicles will run out of it test certificate in June and will probably be scrapped or sold on after that. This is when it will become really important to me.

My real disappointment is that IA don’t seem to have given the customer services/ agents the right tools to do their jobs properly. They all seem keen but can’t really help.

Taking updates and then having to email them somewhere else just seems crazy and generally annoying for the customer.

Emax has had an ordeal with his order at times and appears to have been a lot more patient than I would have been.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
> homolugation (correct term?)

Almost: homologation.

But you created a funny word. The word 'Lug' is in German a variant of the Word "Lüge": a lie. So homolugation is probably the better word to chose. 😂

So - pun intended ...? ;-)

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
> homolugation (correct term?)

Almost: homologation.

But you created a funny word. The word 'Lug' is in German a variant of the Word "Lüge": a lie. So homolugation is probably the better word to chose. 😂

So - pun intended ...? ;-)
LOL, indeed that is apropos to the topic. Sadly my German is nowhere near up to such wordplay :ROFLMAO:

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well we might have seen a PT03, so that's supposed to be a saleable vehicle, so I'd hope the "as built" documents were all formally signed off prior.

I'd also have thought they'd be using CAD-IT as a form of document control process ever since they selected the system. It's a live system, so documents will be always in a state of update/revision.

It's just a question of when you release it for general read only access. If sections are unpopulated, then that's just an administrative process of uploading them as and when they are received.

Oh, I see what you mean… CAD-IT as I understand it is a marriage of the 3D model(s) and product documentation/SOPs, I guess I was thinking of the digital model rather than the procedural content and service management tool as a whole.

It occurs to me that in the LNG world it was all decomposed approximately as you describe into a ‘management system’ including the Ops manual. Shame on me because I chewed through a bucketload of petrodollars building one at some point in time, but that’s all some vague fever dream by now.

Back
Top Bottom