The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Brisbane auto electrician recommendation

camshaft6au

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score
Could anyone provide a recommendation for a auto electrician in Brisbane preferably Northside. I need the Euro plug swapped for a 12 pin flat. Thanks in advance.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Alderley Automotive in Pickering Street have done all of my stuff in the past. Not sure if they have their head around the grenadier yet though but that’s where I’m likely to head to.

Zacman110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
It may be easier to swap your trailer to 13pin round - the factory plug is well sealed and very high quality. 13 pin round to 7 pin flat adapters are about $100 for a good quality one if you’re towing other small trailers etc.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Could anyone provide a recommendation for a auto electrician in Brisbane preferably Northside. I need the Euro plug swapped for a 12 pin flat. Thanks in advance.
No names for Brisbane, but Expedition HQ on the Gold Coast can do it. I am driving from Sydney to them to have electrical work done.

I had a chat with Expedition HQ recently. They really know the Grenadier and could easily answer all my questions. I enjoyed the chat. They will be doing part of the build as discussed.

Back
Top Bottom