The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Bonjour de Toulon - France

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:48 AM
Reaction score
Ich kann diese Sprache leider nicht verstehen, tut mir leid.

"Largo WINCH"

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
L'ancien et le nouveau lors de la journée d'essai au domaine de Sigalou dans le Var
Commande faite après l'essai du Grenadier

Attachments

• 20221021_144416_Ancien et nouveau.jpg
    20221021_144416_Ancien et nouveau.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 35

Sebastian

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
11:48 PM
Reaction score
Since I used a translator I may as well post it here (and congratulate on your order)

"The old and the new during the test day at the domain of Sigalou in the Var
Order made after the test of the Grenadier"

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Since I used a translator I may as well post it here (and congratulate on your order)

"The old and the new during the test day at the domain of Sigalou in the Var
Order made after the test of the Grenadier"
Good that the German used the translator to translate French to English :)
Thanks a lot!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I think it has so far been good practice here that the poster does this. 😐

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can perfectly accept that everybody uses his own language, not everybody speaks English, "thanks God" ;-)
J'accepte parfaitement que n'importe qui utilise sa propre langue, pas tout le monde ne parle le Français, "grâce à Dieu" ;-)
Ok, i could continue in Dutch and two other languages ....

My proposal: let everybody who likes to do so post in his own language, and give the freedom to anybody to answer in any language using or not a translation program, without restrictions, this will made this forum more "global".

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
4:48 PM
Reaction score
I can perfectly accept that everybody uses his own language, not everybody speaks English, "thanks God" ;-)
J'accepte parfaitement que n'importe qui utilise sa propre langue, pas tout le monde ne parle le Français, "grâce à Dieu" ;-)
Ok, i could continue in Dutch and two other languages ....

My proposal: let everybody who likes to do so post in his own language, and give the freedom to anybody to answer in any language using or not a translation program, without restrictions, this will made this forum more "global".

Thanks for raising this, languages are covered here Forum Guidelines (please read).

• As touched on above, the forum is an international community. The main working language of the forum is English, however if you are not comfortable posting in English then there are several services available to translate https://www.deepl.com/translator is a great option. Please make the effort to post in English, if no other reason then you will get a much better response to your thread or post if the main bulk of the community members can understand it. If you decide not to then that is your choice. One rule however is that thread topics must be translated into English by the thread starter if they are also posted in another language.
For example Dimensions intérieures du Grenadier (Interior dimensions of the Grenadier) it really helps with the forum indexing and search functionality.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score
I am led to believe that when we the pilots are coming into land our Grenadier ships we have to communicate in English at all airports around the world except France...help me emax...is that correct?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Mer kenne a hessisch babbele, äwwer des verstejt jo koa sau.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I am led to believe that when we the pilots are coming into land our Grenadier ships we have to communicate in English at all airports around the world except France...help me emax...is that correct?
English is the mandatory language internationally at every international airport. One must not fly internationally (even as a private pilot) unless one has a) an English radio certificate and b) an English language certificate.

However, many pilots complain that at French airports, such as Paris, French is often spoken to French airlines and pilots by the controllers, which is a no-go because other international air traffic participants around the airport do not understand what is going on.

Such complaints are rarely made for nations other than France.

Last edited:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I can perfectly accept that everybody uses his own language, not everybody speaks English
And even less people speak french, spanish, kisuaheli or chinese.

A lingua franca is the common choice all over the world to communicate with each other. And I consider it a matter of politeness to join in.

To each his own. But I will definitely not follow topics that I can only understand with the help of translators for half a dozen languages.

Even the Tower Of Bable failed because they did not use a common language.

Last edited:

"Largo WINCH"

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

"Largo WINCH"

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Finalement j'ai choisi la version Donny Grey avec le toit contrasté Inky Black avec la galerie, la barre de LED et les jantes alu.

Attachments

• +Version Doony Grey toit Noir.jpg
    +Version Doony Grey toit Noir.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Donny Grey Irlande.jpg
    Donny Grey Irlande.jpg
    912.9 KB · Views: 11

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It's a bit cheeky that the guy stubbornly posts in French, since he understands English.

Please make the effort to post in English, if no other reason then you will get a much better response to your thread or post if the main bulk of the community members can understand it.“

I will put him on the ignore list as I don’t understand him anyway

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Hi @Largo Winch I like your pictures, especially the ones of your orange land rover. Yet don’t understand the French and thus don’t get your text. That’s a pitty I might miss out on something.
I’m not a native English speaker yet found it very helpful 99% of all posts in English as a basis for exchange in this global forum. Just my few cents.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
It's a bit cheeky that the guy stubbornly posts in French, since he understands English.

Please make the effort to post in English, if no other reason then you will get a much better response to your thread or post if the main bulk of the community members can understand it.“

I will put him on the ignore list as I don’t understand him anyway
+1

Back
Top Bottom