The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Body Color

Red pepper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:03 AM
Reaction score
Spjnr said:
Anyone else notice Metallic black is no longer on the configurator? wonder if its a glitch or whether its been dropped?

Yes, it's disappeared, have no idea why, hopefully in April we can see some good colours to choose from.. 

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:03 AM
Reaction score
I don't know if you remember the poll Ineos did on Instagram for cor choices.  The metallic black was at bottom of the list.  Part me wishes they just offered color choices via wraps.  Problem is there is no mechanical way to wrap a car.  

Ipe

Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
I've had all white vehicles for years. I love all white, haven't had a different color in forever. All that said, this blue (I think its blue) with white nose, roof, and rear door is amazing. I love this thing. Seriously want!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6EE0gUINf0

Local time
Reaction score
I want the Grenadier in the Solid Mushroom (possibly with the black roof).  My only concern is I have seen the exact hue.  I am hoping it is a cool grayish toupe color.  My 2nd option is solid green with a white roof top.  Your thoughts on my 1st and 2nd color options?  

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:03 PM
Reaction score
Right color, wrong car:

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score
Both of these look really nice colours.

I am also almost "sold" on Mushroom, either all or with a black roof. 

I think the black roof sets off both the mushroom (and white) and green really well, lowering the profile of the Grenadier & giving a more traditional look.

You can find plenty of videos of prototypes and pre-production Grenadiers with Mushroom.

What about Mushroom with the small rear door wrapped?

equismorio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
This is wonderful work Stu!  Thanks much!

Question?  How off do you think the colors are when compared to actual vehicles?  The colors look a bit darker specially the White and Solid Light Blue.  The White looks like mushroom and the mushroom looks like tan or sand.  I'm sure web browser has a lot to do with it...

Back
Top Bottom