The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Best portable air pump?

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
With the power takeoff in the back what’s a very good but small pump to inflate tires after a day out in the wild? I have a big garage one I could just toss in the back but looking to utilize the 400w system. I also have a very small but awesome lithium one but it can only handle a could tires before overheating. Was even wondering if a compressor could be built into the back left empty compartment and maybe ran from the overhead switches. I’m new to all this so if this sounds dumb cut me some slack.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
Doesn’t sound dumb at all, but I’ll encourage you to use the search function. There are several threads about compressors and tire inflation. Poke around and you may find what you need.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:48 PM
Reaction score
Not sure where the OP is from, but here in Oz I've had a Bushranger Max Air 2 (now superseded by the Max Air 3) for donkey's years and it has always worked fine. But this uses direct battery terminal connections, not the 12V plug.

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:48 PM
Reaction score
Small and simple to use, with enough power to inflate several times all four tyres...
I don't know if it is what you are looking for, but it is very useful, according to me

Back
Top Bottom