The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Battery question

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score
If I did this wrong, please move

This question is for Ineos Norh America to answer

Does the overhead AUX panel provide the wiring to hook up a battery and management system or would I have to run it

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:52 PM
Reaction score
If I did this wrong, please move

This question is for Ineos Norh America to answer

Does the overhead AUX panel provide the wiring to hook up a battery and management system or would I have to run it
I added it to the correct Q&A section for you. But, do you mean if you choose to not spec the 2nd battery? Personally, I'm torn between the dual battery or uprated audio system.

Vote:
Upvote 0

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I added it to the correct Q&A section for you. But, do you mean if you choose to not spec the 2nd battery? Personally, I'm torn between the dual battery or uprated audio system.
Thank you and that's it. If I option the overhead panel and not the battery, does the battery wiring exists under the rear seats.

I'm torn on the amp and sub and wonder if I hand it over to a audio shop they will do a better job. Even replacing the existing speakers tend produce a much better sound.

Vote:
Upvote 0

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you and that's it. If I option the overhead panel and not the battery, does the battery wiring exists under the rear seats.

I'm torn on the amp and sub and wonder if I hand it over to a audio shop they will do a better job. Even replacing the existing speakers tend produce a much better sound.
It would be great to know if you get the extra axillary overhead panel if that also provides the wiring loom under the seat to add an extra battery later. That way you can get the upgraded amp and sub-woofer and relocate them to anywhere else in the cabin and put a second battery in. Since you can't hear where base sounds come from, relocating the sub-woofer should not change the upgraded sound and perhaps even improve it by getting out from under the seat. If anyone can expound on this more, it would be great to know the answer if that is the way to go. DaBull

Vote:
Upvote 0

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:52 PM
Reaction score

My thought is we will be unable to improve the audio system on our own because (I believe) it is tied into the main display (as opposed to a traditional "din/double din" head unit). I believe swapping out the speakers will be easy, but adding a sub to the standard audio system might not be possible. Hopefully our ROW friends will be able to answer that soon.

Vote:
Upvote 0

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
My thought is we will be unable to improve the audio system on our own because (I believe) it is tied into the main display (as opposed to a traditional "din/double din" head unit). I believe swapping out the speakers will be easy, but adding a sub to the standard audio system might not be possible. Hopefully our ROW friends will be able to answer that soon.
There has to be a way because LR is a locked system but people get them upgraded.

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom