The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Back at the dealer for 5 weeks - and counting

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:58 AM
Reaction score
So, I have now advised both Ineos and their dealer Endeavour Automotive that I am rejecting the vehicle, and I will return it to the dealer later this week. I await their response.
Sorry to hear that but completely understandable.

Local time
Reaction score
Indeed i know this situation. Coming close to rejecting the vehicle . Prepared the wife by telling her I have registered my interest in the new Landcruiser . Expected an eye roll - in fact she said " well at least it wont leak and have a flat battery"
I rejected the vehicle on issues other than the appallingly bad software that drives the central display. Even after the software update, the system is the most flaky I have seen in a production vehicle - by a clear margin.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I rejected the vehicle on issues other than the appallingly bad software that drives the central display. Even after the software update, the system is the most flaky I have seen in a production vehicle - by a clear margin.
Have you had a refund?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:58 PM
Reaction score
I have the same with engine up to temperature within 5 minute. Have had some heavy offroad driving, fully loaded in 40c heat and has not overheated. Parking out in the full sun of Southern Africa the engine bay gets extremely hot and the fans start working immediately that you start the engine. All good so far with the engine cooling 👍🏼
I have done several days offroad and highway driving with temperatures in the high 40s the fans run all the time and it’s quite noisy but engine and transmission temps etc all completely fine and no issues.

Back
Top Bottom