The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Aussie 🇦🇺 bound Grenadiers in Zeebrugge!

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score
Yes, I was going to update once she was clear of the final lock gates.

Of course it was only a guess on this vessel. No real response from the Ineos Brand Manager as to whether any Grenadiers are aboard this or even the alternate sailing a little behind.
Even if its not the correct vessel it's a bit of fun and red meat for the interested parties.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
And the end you have tracked a banana ... ship. 😁

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
Here’s hoping that some of them make it to the Melbourne drive day on the weekend - I doubt it though.

Interesting that they all have Roo Bar, Raised Air Intake, and some Roof rack/bars - with the front one adding the winch. Looks like they think this is the spec that will appeal to most of us Aussies in their target market.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
I am very jealous that they didn't leave one in Zeebrugge for me! Zeebrugge, where they were shipped, that's almost in my back yard :cool: , 65 km from my house I think. When I was a kid, it's there that I went to the beach and played in the dunes.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
Here’s hoping that some of them make it to the Melbourne drive day on the weekend - I doubt it though.

Interesting that they all have Roo Bar, Raised Air Intake, and some Roof rack/bars - with the front one adding the winch. Looks like they think this is the spec that will appeal to most of us Aussies in their target market.
I’m not sure they’re wrong if that’s the case. 😉

Back
Top Bottom