The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Q&A Americas Are all Grenadier models able to accept bolt on accessories if not ordered initially?

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score

Are all Grenadier models able to accept bolt on accessories if not ordered initially?

Example: If I order a base model Grenadier with no rock sliders, is it still built with the bolt patterns for Ineos branded rock sliders? If I decide to buy them a year down the road, are the bolt holes going to be there for me to install? Obviously there's things like Safari Windows which probably aren't available after the fact, but things like the Tow hitch, Rock sliders, exterior ladder, are we able to install these items if we order them after our delivery?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:41 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Ineos have been very open with the accessory providers, so there is likely to be a huge amount of (blingy tat) carefully curated add ons. We have been warned that the safari windows, axle lockers, extended electrics, additional battery, and winch will be very expensive to add after the fact.

Eventually there may be cheaper aftermarket alternatives, but the factory installed items are high quality; consider the winch also includes re-rated front springs to suit.

Last edited:
Vote:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
Ineos have been very open with the accessory providers, so there is likely to b a huge amount of (blingy tat) carefully curated add ons. We have been warned that the safari windows, axle lockers, extended electrics, additional battery, and winch will be very expensive to add after the fact.

Eventually there may be cheaper aftermarket alternatives, but the factory installed items are high quality; consider the winch also includes re-rated front springs to suit.
You can't add the safari windows, diff locks or hi load wiring afterwards.
Not possible on the first two or practical on the wiring.

Vote:

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
In the UK you can make changes right up until the contract is issued / signed.
The only thing here is you can’t change between the commercial and “car” options.
The tow bar has not been confirmed if you can add it on after you have built not the tow bar but the wiring loom is not there, however I would be surprised if it’s not just a plug-in to the loom.
In the UK the rock sliders and steps are dealer fit anyway the rear ladder is pre installed but should be easy to add, anything without wiring is easy really.

Vote:

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:41 AM
Reaction score
Example: If I order a base model Grenadier with no rock sliders, is it still built with the bolt patterns for Ineos branded rock sliders? If I decide to buy them a year down the road, are the bolt holes going to be there for me to install? Obviously there's things like Safari Windows which probably aren't available after the fact, but things like the Tow hitch, Rock sliders, exterior ladder, are we able to install these items if we order them after our delivery?
I assume that a ‘Tow Hitch’ would not be too hard to bolt on, but the necessary electrics (to control brake lights, turn signal indicators, etc.) might be a very different story.

Vote:
Back
Top Bottom